Is your Socials tab and Friend List not showing up? Rest assured, as we show you how to work around the issue and access your friend list.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 has been a massive success worldwide. After the biggest launch of the game, IW has released the revamped battle royale Warzone 2.0, an official sequel to Warzone Caldera.
Warzone 2.0 has introduced many new features, including a brand-new Tarkov-inspired game mode called DMZ. Apart from this new game mode, a new map, new vehicles, and more were released in Warzone 2.0.
Although the game has been an instant hit worldwide, the launch has not been smooth sailing for most players. Furthermore, many players have reported that they cannot access their “Socials” tab or their “Friend List” in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0.
Read More: How To Download Warzone 2.0
How to Fix “Friends List” or “Social” Not Working
Unfortunately, the “Social” tab or “Friend List” is the easiest to know which one of your friends is online and directly invite them to your party for matchmaking. However, if it’s not working for you, then don’t worry, as we show the workaround.
1. Click on the “Channels” logo on the top-right of the main menu.
2. Then click on the “Create your Own Channel” prompt.
3. Select the “Friends” you want to invite, and press “Invite to Channel.”
4. Wait for your friends to accept the invitation.
5. Once they join the channel, a party will be created.
6. You can now matchmake together once the party is created.
So, here you go. This is how you can invite your friends in case your “Social” or “Friend List” is not working in-game. Stay frosty, and follow our Call of Duty guides for the best loadouts, fixes, tips, and tricks.
Read More: Warzone 2.0: How to Fix Lobbies not Filling