VALORANT v4.02 patch notes are out and bring some changes to the performance, AFK detection, socials, and fixes some cosmetic and agent bugs.
Riot Games recently released a new update to VALORANT, which is v4.02. This update honestly does not bring much to the game despite some performance updates, social changes, minor bug fixes regarding the agent Killjoy, and cosmetics.
Below you will find the full patch notes v4.02, including all the changes.
VALORANT v4.02 Patch Notes:
- Improved latency for Windowed Fullscreen mode to match closer to Fullscreen Exclusive.
- These improvements should play well with in-game overlays, however, having another program’s window on top of your gameplay window will negate these benefits.
- AFK detection buff
- Updated detections for non-participatory behavior in game
- Agent-select reporting
- Looks like there’s been some confusion around Agent-select reporting. Remember, you can right click players in pre-game and report them if they’re being disruptive!
- Fixed a bug where the pulsing FX around the Spectrum Z logo were appearing next to the trigger during second inspect animation on the Bulldog.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Turret were unretrievable after being resurrected by Sage.
- Projectile Follow currently bugs out for Observer Followers
- We’re working on a fix, but this one missed 4.02. We appreciate your patience!