VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 is here. And along with it, Riot Games is nerfing Raze and Killjoy. Additionally, there will be some minor bug fixes with the update.
VALORANT 6.03 Patch Notes have been released, and the game update will be coming out shortly, along with many changes to the game. Players worldwide have been eagerly waiting for the patch notes as some recent updates from Riot Games have revealed that slight changes are coming to the game.
For starters, Killjoy and Raze are getting some nerfs with their kits. The developers are decreasing Turret’s health from 125 to 100. On the other hand, Raze is getting a nerf with her Boom Bot. The Boom Bot’s duration is getting reduced from 10 to 5 seconds.
Apart from these changes, there will be gameplay updates and bug fixes. So, without further ado, let’s see the full Patch Notes released by Riot Games.
Read More: VCT LOCK//IN Tournament Rewards: How to Earn Free Drops
VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03
Dev Notes: With Chamber’s recent balance and the increased reliability of Killjoy’s Lockdown ult, she has recently sprung up as the premier Sentinel Agent in the game. When we took on systemic damage and health interactions in Patch 5.12, we decided not to reduce Killjoy’s Turret health given her place in the ecosystem at the time. Given her place today, we are making the changes below.
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100Reducing the total health of the Turret will allow for opponents to have an easier time destroying it, particularly with weaker weapons.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8 We’re happy with Killjoy’s Ult being powerful when opponents don’t have a plan to push or contest it, but feel the frequency is too high for the reliability it now offers.
Dev Notes: We feel the duration of Boom Bot has led to a larger recon footprint than we felt was healthy, in regards to the ability’s secondary output. We are decreasing the amount of space the ability can cover in order to sharpen Boom Bot as a tool Raze and her team can use to follow up around angles.
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Adjusted the Firing Error graph to use worst case error represented as degrees from the aim direction. The graph now reports the worst case error degrees of a possible bullet vector—before it didn’t account for the generation of the actual error vector.
- Introduced a new setting “Operator (Hold)” which allows those of you in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to go to Level 2 zoom. (Pre-Patch 6.0 zoom behavior).
- Restored weapon zoom to pre-Patch 6.0 behavior when transitioning from weapon equip to Zoom/Aim Down Sights.
- Remember when we told you the Swiftplay Beta would end in January. We sorta lied. Everyone decided to just keep it on. Please keep sending us your feedback, though!
- Added Real Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players ride the zipline at the same time. Thanks for the report on Reddit!
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to incorrectly appear open or shut.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.
Read More: VALORANT Oni 2.0 Skin Bundle: First Look, Price, Release Date, & More