Learn all you need to know about how to swap hearts for stamina in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
The enchanting realm of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has a thrilling journey awaiting you. As a part of this journey, you will be led to collect the coveted Light of Blessing key items. You have to stash it by conquering shrines scattered throughout the land, as these precious artifacts offer an ultimate choice. Either you brace your Heart Containers or expand your Stamina meter.
However, there is always a solution lying within the mystical Royal Hidden Passage. To get access to this hidden passage, you need to complete the side quests “Who Goes There?” and “A Deal With The Statue” in Lookout Landing. Might seem a bit complicated, but it is not. To learn in-depth, hop in already!
Read More: All Cave Locations
How to Swap Hearts for Stamina in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Complete “Who Goes There?”
At the very first, talk to Jerrin in Lookout Landing after completing at least one temple from the Regional Phenomena task. She will then ask you to investigate a voice resonating from a wall opening that she accidentally made while cleaning. After that:
- Crouch down and crawl through the hole that was made.
- Follow the passageway until you come across some rocks. Clear your way and continue till a turning point. Then, head to the right.
- Again, some more rocks. Clear anything you see on the way that hinders you to your destination.
- Finally, you will discover a small alcove with a horned statue.
- Interact with it and get to know the truth behind the mysterious voice.
- Go back to Jerrin and interact with her. And we are done with this quest
Complete “A Deal with the Statue?”
Playtime is over. Head back to that horned statue again. This time, without your consent, the statue will steal one of your Heart Containers. Ask him to return it. However, the statue will now give you a proposal; you can either trade your Heart Container for a Stamina vessel, or the statue can simply return your Heart Container. You know what you need to do.
Hold your horses for a bit. Your trading comes at a cost, though. The statue will take your Heart for 100 Rupees. So if you want a Stamina Vessel in return, you need to spend 120 Rupees before you can get your hands on it.
Check out our other guides from Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom…
- All Cave Locations
- Gacha Gumball Machine Locations
- All Zonai Devices
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Story & Timeline Explained and many more!