A city surrounded by walls and full of people who strongly believe in individual freedom – here’s all you need to know about the City of Akila in Starfield.
Your journey in Bethesda’s latest RPG, Starfield, begins 50 light-years beyond the solar system in an area called the Settled Systems. One of the many places you visit throughout your journey across the galaxy is Akila City.
Established in 2167, Akila City is widely known as the home of Freestar Collective, the rival faction of the United Colonies. One distinctive characteristic of Akila City is that it is surrounded by formidable walls. It serves as protection against the native predatory creatures called Ashta.
Akila City Location
You can find Akila City on the planet of Akila in the Cheyenne System. It is a bit isolated from the rest of the habited systems, but you can spot it easily if you go northeast of Alpha Centauri on the star chart.
Akila City Shops
The layout of Akila City is more compact than that of New Atlantis. However, there are shops around every corner of the city where you can find plenty of things to purchase and restock your inventory. Here is the list of shops you will find throughout the city.
- Chunks: Place to buy healing items (Food)
- Terrabew Coffee: Place to buy healing items (Drinks)
- Rowland Arms: Located in the city center, this shop sells firearms
- The Hitching Post: Sells drinks
- Aggie’s: Sells both food and drinks
- Midtown Minerals: Sells mining resources
- Shepherd’s General Store: Sells gear and other items
- Laredo Firearms: Sells weapons and ammunition
Akila City Missions
As with any other major city in the world of Starfield, Akila City is also full of quests and missions to complete. Here is the list of missions that take place in Akila City:
- The Empty Nest
- Charity of the Wolf
- Job Gone Wrong
- Defensive Measures
- False Positives
- Leader of the Pack
- Go to Eleos
- Go to Red Mile
- Speak with Trevor
- Offer to Help Mitch Benjamin
- Start an Outpost on Akila
- Talk to Borealus
- Talk to Katherine Luzion
- Talk to Frank Renick
- Visit Your Rented Room
- Talk to Clover
- Servey Nesoi in Olympus
- Deliver Adaptive Clothing to Porrima II
- Kill the Pirate Rover on Belwah
- Kill the Pirate Marauder on Muphrid III-B
- Destroy the Crimson Fleet Ghost at Piazzi
- Beer Run
- Last Will and Testament