Frag Lab has released the R67 Patch Notes. Along with it, Shatterline got its second biggest update since its release.
Shatterline is a new Free-to-Play FPS game currently in an early access state on Steam. The game currently has a roguelike Co-Op mode called Expedition and several traditional game modes such as TDM, Conquest, Plant-the-bomb, and Escort.
Frag Lab is constantly updating the game with fixes and more content to keep its player base happy. The R67 Patch brought many changes to the game. They released some general fixes as well as some major bug fixes for a smoother experience.
Apart from these, Shatterline is having its first Halloween Event in this update. Additionally, some major balance changes regarding weapons, operatives, and game modes were also implemented with this patch.
Read More: Shatterline Character Tier List: Best Operators to Use in PvP
Shatterline R67 Full Patch Notes
- We added a fun Pumpkin Mode for Conquest and Team Deathmatch. Pumpkins shall be destroyed!
- The Nisida map received its Halloween makeup. Additionally, all other PvP maps and the Expedition map will feature Halloween attributes during the event.
- For completing Halloween tasks you will receive some cool Halloween skins and a Halloween trinket. The skins are available for the following weapons:
- Zenith automatic rifle.
- Firespray submachine gun.
- G5 Earl pistol.
- Impala sniper rifle.
- 2 Tactical SAS shotgun.
- A cool Halloween-themed loading screen and lobby music to get you into a nice Halloween mood.
Orbit’s Detector Drone got some tuning:
- Its movement became more realistic.
- We improved its behavior so the chances that it may lose its owner decreased considerably.
- It no longer detects traps. It can only detect other players now.
- The drone’s scanning time (when it hovers over an enemy player) was reduced to 1 second while the scanning radius was increased.
- In addition to that, the drone’s visuals were improved.
- The bomb timer was reduced from 60 to 40 seconds in Demolition mode.
- Respawn time in Conquest was reduced from 8 to 5 seconds
Weapon balance changes
- XM-40 Conciliator assault rifle:
- Significantly increased precision shot effective distance.
- Slightly increased precision shot damage.
- U44 Culverina revolver:
- Decreased accuracy.
- Increased precision effective distance but decreased precision shot damage at very long ranges.
- U22 Svarog revolver:
- Decreased accuracy.
- Slightly decreased base damage but the number of bullets to kill remains the same.
- Decreased precision shot effective distance.
- Svarog Cossack legendary modification’s “Cowboy Reflexes” perk (For a short time after weapon selection, the first bullet fired will deal double damage):
- The perk time was decreased to 2 seconds.
- Decreased accuracy when the perk is active.
- The perk cannot be activated by using melee now.
- Based on your feedback, we’ve made some tweaks to AI-s to make the game more challenging.
- Map optimization and improvements (in particular, terrain bumps where players could stumble over were removed). Improved visual effects.
- New encounter: Phantom Core.
- New perks:
- Blast Armor (Armored vest tailored to resist significant amounts of damage from explosions).
- Kinetic Armor (Armored vest tailored to resist moderate amounts of damage from kinetic projectiles such as bullets).
- CQB Armor (Armored vest tailored to resist moderate amounts of damage from melee attacks).
- The reconnect timer and away-from-keyboard kick timer was increased to 120 seconds in Expedition.
- Fixed bug when the Supply Bin failed to open.
- Fixed bug that when the item rarity chances failed to increase after the 3rd encounter.
- The rarity for Strife and Feedback Loop perks were increased (from epic to legendary for Strife and from rare to epic for Feedback Loop).
- Sunken Lab PvE episode and Hardcore Demolition mode were added to events rotation.
- The Blueprints’ limit is now visualized properly on the Crafting screen.
- The Operatives progression screen was overhauled to match the design of other lobby screens.
- The Armory’s accuracy bar values for handguns were tweaked for the accuracy bar to better represent differences between handguns.
- Store bundles now show their content in a list (it was done by text only previously). Additionally, the bundle’s rarity is indicated above the bundle name.
- We added the option to buy Season Pass levels for Premium Pass owners.
- New items in the Store:
- A legendary bundle containing Kite’s Shadow Warrior suit and Shadow Warrior mask.
- A headgear bundle containing Brisa’s unisex haircut, Ram’s skydiver glasses, Mongoose’s fireman helmet, and Kite’s armored headphones.
- Brisa weapon sticker.
- Stiletto Heel weapon trinket.
- Weapon Adorn bundle: the Baseball Bat trinket and the Glasshead sticker.
- Operative paints box: where you can get a random item among Kite’s orange sniper vest, Kite’s orange sniper pants, Mongoose’s olive assault vest, Mongoose’s olive assault pants, Pill’s swampy brown vest, Pill’s swampy brown pants, Ram’s desert storm vest, and Ram’s desert storm pants.
- A box with a random weapon skin. (You will get a different item every time you purchase a box)
- For in-game currency purchases, we added support for the following currencies: Australian dollar (AUD), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Brazilian real (BRL), Canadian dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Japanese yen (JPY), and Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH).
- Pill’s Quantum Nullifier ability was moved from the slot occupied by Med Drone to the Stasis Field Grenade slot.
- Three new instant awards: for killing a Chaser, for planting a bomb, and for defusing a bomb.
- We fixed the wrong AI hitbox position when the AI was affected by the Satis Field grenade.
- Animation improvements:
- Updated crouch animation in third-person view.
- Improved weapon switch animation.
- Improved animation of the U44 Culverina and the U22 Svarog revolvers when aiming down sights.
- Improved weapon inspection animation of the U22 Svarog revolver, the Berlington TAC shotgun, and the Presarm VX-7 sniper rifle. • Improved visuals of all scope attachments:
- The visual gap between the lens and the eyepiece was removed.
- Better shine and reflections on the eyepiece glass.
- We improved the graphics quality for the existing graphical settings. Some players may see a drop in their frame rates for the same graphical settings they used previously. It depends on your graphics card. If this is the case, you need to lower your graphical settings to up the performance.
- The Intro mission underwent optimization.
Read More: Shatterline: All Operators, Abilities, Equipment, and Ultimates Explained