A brand-new season of Rainbow Six Siege is on the horizon, which means a new set of streamer charms are coming. Siege’s Y8S3 Operation Heavy Mettle will be introducing four exclusive in-game streamer charms, and here’s how you can get them.
Ubisoft has recently unveiled the roster of Rainbow Six Siege streamers and content creators slated to receive these unique charms. Here’s the lineup for Y8S3:
R6 Siege Y8S3 was already looking spicey with all the new changes, and the inclusion of four new charms to support favorite streamers will be much appreciated by the community. Among the most recent additions are Nicolas “OneShooter” Joachim, Emre “Reembey” Bekmezci, “Rasco100“, and “Vetel“.
You can easily get these charms by subscribing to the respective streamer’s Twitch channel with a linked Uplay account. For more detailed info on how to claim the charms, visit here. Once a user has claimed a streamer charm, it will stay in the account for good, even if they unsubscribe from the streamer’s channel later on.
How to acquire charms
These charms are only available by subscribing to the respective streamer’s Twitch channel with a linked Ubisoft account. For more information on how to link your Ubisoft and Twitch account, as well as opt in for Twitch Drops, please refer to this FAQ.
How to get involved
We are always on the lookout for additional content creators to add to the program. If your goal is to see your charm in game, we use the following criteria to begin the selection process for potential candidates:
This is an evolving program so to reflect this, the following requirements have been adjusted.
Requirements to be considered
- Approximately 150+ concurrent viewers.
- Average of 10 Rainbow Six streams per month.
- Average of 20 hours of Rainbow Six streamed per month.
- Positive standing with Ubisoft/Rainbow Six Siege.
- High quality level of content.
- Twitch Partnered.
- Rainbow Six Siege reserves the right for final decision.
Consideration for Removal
- Less than 10 Rainbow Six Siege main streams over 3 months.
- Level of quality dropping below an acceptable level.
- Standing with Rainbow Six Siege/Ubisoft compromised.
- Any actions that may negatively affect the R6S/Ubisoft brand.
- Loss of Twitch Partnership.
- Rainbow Six Siege reserves the right for removal of any charms.