Here is a list of all Held Items you can give your Pokemon to hold onto in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are bringing a new experience for fans this year. Along with an Online Co-Op, this Pokemon game is undoubtedly something we all desired as a kid. Pokemon Scarlet and Violet have different Pokemons, Professors, and outfits exclusive to each version.
In fact, there are a total of 400 Pokemon you can catch in both versions of the game. If you are familiar with a Pokemon game, you might already know the importance of items. Starting from healing, evolving stones, Held Items, and more, all contribute to your team becoming more powerful.
Held items in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet will always give you a fine edge forward in battle, as they can significantly boost different stats of your Pokemon. There are different kinds of Held Items available across both versions of the game, and below, we have made a complete list of all the Held Items in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Read More: Every Pokemon Exclusive to Pokemon Scarlet
All Held Items in Pokemon Scarlet And Violet
Held Items are items you can give your Pokemon to hold on to. There are a total of 88 Items scattered across the Paldea region. However, before we head into the list, let’s dive down into Held items and what they do.
Holding them, your Pokemon will get a boost or effect. Players can find these items across the open world of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Some of these items will be available in shops, and others you will find by exploring or doing challenges. However, you can check out the complete list of all the Held Items in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Levincia Delibird Presents Held Items
- Adrenaline Orb: Boosts the Speed of an intimidated Pokémon
- Binding Band: Increases the power of binding moves
- Black Belt: Boosts the power of Fighting-type moves
- Black Sludge: Gradually restores HP to Poison-type Pokémon
- Binding Band: Boosts the power of blinding moves
- Covert Cloak: Protects Pokémon from the additional effects of moves, such as flinching and being trapped in a whirlpool
- Eject Button: If an attack hits the holder, it will be switched out of battle.
- Eject Pack: Makes a Pokémon with a lowered stat switch out of battle
- Flame Orb: Inflicts the holder with burn during battle
- Heavy-Duty Boots: Prevents the effects of traps set on the battlefield
- Iron Ball: Lowers Speed but allows Ground-type moves to hit Flying-type and Pokémon with Levitate
- Lagging Tail: Makes the holder move slower than usual
- Loaded Dice: Lets the holder’s multistrike moves hit more times
- Metronome: Boosts moves that are used consecutively but only until a different one is used
- Never-Melt Ice: Boosts the power of Ice-type moves
- Protective Pads: Protects the holder from effects caused by making direct contact with the target
- Red Card: When the holder is hit by an attack, the opposing Pokémon is removed from battle
- Ring Target: Moves that normally have no effect will land on the Pokémon holding it
- Room Service: Lowers the user’s Speed during Trick Room
- Safety Goggles: Protects the holder from both weather-related damage
- Scope Lens: Boosts the holder’s critical-hit ratio
- Shell Belll: The holder regains a little HP every time it inflicts damage on others
- Smoke Ball: Lets the holder flee from any wild Pokemon encounter without fail
- Soft Sand: Boosts the power of Ground-type moves
- Sticky Barb: Damages the holder every turn but may latch on to Pokémon that touches it
- Toxic Orb: Badly poisons the holder during battle
- Twisted Spoon: Boosts Psychic-type
- Wide Lens: Slightly boosts the accuracy of moves
- Zoom Lens: If the holder moves after its target, its accuracy will be boosted
Cascarrafa Delibird Presents
- Absorb Bulb: It boosts Sp. Atk if hit with a Water-type attack
- Air Balloon: An item can be held by a Pokemon to float in the air until it’s hit. The item bursts after the holder is attacked.
- Big Root: This item right here boosts the amount of HP the holder recovers from the HP-stealing moves.
- Bright Powder: This throws a large that decreases the enemy’s accuracy.
- Cell Battery: Boosts Attack if hit with an Electric-type move
- Damp Rock: Extends Rain Dance when used by the holder
- Dragon Fang: Boosts the power of Dragon-type moves
- Electric Seed: This item can only be used once and it increases Defense on Electric Terrain.
- Grassy Seed: Another seed item that allows single-use and boosts Defense on Grassy Terrain.
- Hard Stone: Boosts the power of Rock-type moves
- Heat Rock: Extends Sunny Day when used by the holder
- Icy Rock: Extends Hail when used by the holder
- Leftovers: The holder’s HP is slowly but steadily restored throughout every battle
- Light Clay: Protective moves like Light Screen and Reflect will be effective for longer
- Luminous Moss: Boosts Sp. Def if hit with a Water-type move
- Magnet: Boosts the power of Electric-type moves
- Mental Herb: The holder can only use the item once, and it shrugs off the move-binding effects to freely move.
- Mirror Herb: Allows the holder to mirror an opponent’s stat increases to boost its own stats
- Misty Seed: Boosts Sp. Def on Misty Terrain
- Normal Gem: When held, it strengthens the power of a Normal-type move
- Poison Barb: Boosts the power of Poison-type moves
- Power Herb: Allows the holder to immediately use a move that normally requires a turn to charge
- Psychic Seed: Boosts Sp. Def on Psychic Terrain
- Shed Shell: Lets the holder switch out of battle without fail
- Smoke Ball:
- Smooth Rock: Extends Sandstorm when used by the holder
- Snowball: Lets the holder flee from any wild Pokemon encounter without fail
- Spell Tag: An item that boosts the power of Ghost-type attacks of the holder.
- Terrain Extender: This prolongs the use of terrain caused by the holder’s Ability.
- Utility Umbrella: Protects the holder from the effects of rain and harsh sunlight
- White Herb: Restores any lowered stat in battle
Mesagoza Delibird Presents
- Ability Shield: Protects the holder from having its Ability changed by other Pokémon
- Assault Vest: Raises Sp. Def but prevents the use of status moves
- Blunder Policy: Raises Speed sharply when a Pokémon misses with a move because of accuracy
- Charcoal: This should be an item perfect for Pokemon with Fire-type moves. It should be boosted when the Pokemon holds this item.
- Choice Band: This Choice hold item boosts Attack but only allows for one move.
- Choice Scarf: Furthermore, this Choice hold item boosts Speed but only allows for one move.
- Choice Specs: The Choice Specs increase Special Attack but only allow for one move.
- Clear Amulet: Protects the holder from having its stats lowered by moves used against it or by the opposing Pokémon’s Abilities
- Destiny Knot: If the holder becomes infatuated, the Pokémon it is infatuated with also becomes infatuated
- Eviolite: When held by a Pokemon that can still evolve, it raises both Defense and Sp.Def.
- Expert Belt: Slightly boosts the power of supereffective moves
- Focus Band: Lets the holder endure a potential KO attack, leaving it with 1 HP
- Focus Sash: If the holder has full HP, it will endure a potential KO attack with 1 HP
- Grip Claw:
- King’s Rock:
- Life Orb: It could cost some HP with every hit, but it boosts the power of each move.
- Miracle Seed: This seed is charged with a life force that increases the power of Grass-type attacks.
- Muscle Band: Extends the duration of multi-turn attacks like Bind and Wrap
- Mystic Water: Boosts the power of Water-type moves
- Punching Glove: Boosts the power of the holder’s punching moves and prevents direct contact with targets
- Quick Claw: Lets the holder move first sometimes
- Rocky Helmet: If the holder is hit, the attacker will also be damaged upon contact
- Sharp Beak: Boosts the power of Flying-type moves
- Silk Scarf: Boosts the power of Normal-type moves
- Silver Powder: Boosts the power of Bug-type moves
- Throat Spray: Raises Sp. Atk when a Pokémon uses a sound-based move
- Weakness Policy: When the holder is attacked with something its weak at, this item raises the damage of its Attack and Special Attack, respectively.
- Wise Glasses: This glasses item can be helpful in slightly boosting the damage of special moves.
Apart from this, if you are wondering how many new Pokemon have been introduced inside Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. You can check out our article on Every New Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet And Violet.