In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, you will have to attend Naranja or Uva Academy to complete your studies and earn rewards. This guide will show you all biology midterm and final answers in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet are online stores where you can purchase your own Pokémon. In battles with other Pokémon masters, players’ Pokémon will be side by side. Pokémon can be obtained by trading or actual capture. Five new Pokémon have been introduced in this game. With your Pokémon, you can explore the expansive universe of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. There are three other narratives available in the game as well. Players in the game must attend classes, study, and even take examinations.
After attending three courses in each subject, players will be required to complete midterms and final exams in that discipline. You will study some facts in those classes, and after three sessions, you will have to take the midterm and final exams. Like, Battle Studies, Biology, Math, Home Ec, and much more!
Read More: Fix the Performance Issues in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
All Biology Classes Midterm & Finals Answers
In Jacq’s class, you will learn about Pokemon eggs, how to catch Pokemons, and much more!
Midterm Answers: Biology
- What button would you use to let a Pokémon out of its ball so it can walk with you?
- Combine one letter and one number below to say when and where Eggs are found correctly.
- Which of the following is an effective way to warm up Eggs?
Answer: Walking around
- What will NOT make Pokémon easier to catch?
Answer: Giving them a berry
- What will make it easier to catch Pokémon of higher and higher levels??
Answer: Gym badges
Finals Answers: Biology
- How many of the four methods make it easier to catch a Pokémon?
- True or false? You can only get new Pokémon by catching them or trading them with other trainers.
- If a Pokémon is holding an Everstone, will using an item that induces Evolution, such as a Fire Stone, cause it to evolve?
Answer: No, it won’t
- What is the probability of running into a Shiny Pokémon?
Answer: 1 in 4000
- True or false? The Pokémon known as Oricorio has three forms.
These answers are all from the Biology Midterm and Finals in the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
If you fancy, you can also get some Pokemon Scarlet And Violet Mystery Gift Codes.