Are your in-game stats not updating? Don’t worry, we have the correct solution for this issue.
Overwatch 2 is the most anticipated multiplayer title of 2022. Blizzard has finally released the game, pulling down cover on its predecessor, Overwatch. Unlike OW1, this game is a free-to-play title. Being a F2P, players are flooding the game to try out everything new the game has to offer.
With thousands of players logging in to play every day, the game servers face some difficulties, such as player stats not showing up correctly. So, if your in-game statistics are not displaying the correct information, we have a fix for you.
Read More: Overwatch 2: Best Heroes for Push Mode
Why are your Statistics not updating?
In-game statistics contain everything you do in Overwatch 2, including the hours played and the damage dealt. However, many players reported that their statistics are not updated with correct stats. This is mainly a client-side issue that is easily fixable.
How to Fix Stats not Updating
There are multiple fixes to make sure that statistics are updated correctly. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- For PC and console players alike, close all instances of your game once you see your stats are not updating.
- Restart the game, which will most likely update your in-game stats.
- If the stats are still not updating, check if you have any game updates pending through your console menu or Battle.net launcher (on PC).
- Unfortunately, if the above fixes don’t fix your problem, then contact Blizzard support.
- Launch Overwatch 2 on your PC or Console.
- After the game is launched, head over to the Cross Progression menu.
- Click on the “Continue” prompt and scan the QR code.
- Enter your login details and confirm.
- After confirming, wait for at least 10 minutes, your accounts will be merged, and the stats will hopefully be updated.
So, hopefully, our fixes will help you solve the issue until Blizzard releases a fix for all the concurrent problems. Follow our Overwatch 2 guides for more tips and tricks.
Read More: Overwatch 2: How Does Role Queue Work?