Let’s dive into the latest changes coming in Lies of P Update Notes Version 220.127.116.11. This update brings impactful balance adjustments, quality of life improvements, and new features.
We’ll highlight some key changes to field and boss monsters. Moreover, controller support for PCs and the ability to reset progression have been highly requested additions. Below you will find a complete list of all the fixes and changes in this version.
Whether you seek easier enemies or a fresh start, Lies of P v. 18.104.22.168 has something for all puppeteers. These updates aim to smooth out lingering issues on the road to Pinocchio’s wish. So unsheathe your weapons and prepare for an improved journey through the grim city of Krat.
Lies of P Update Notes Version 22.214.171.124
Field Monster Balance Changes
- Decreased the HP of certain field monsters
- Increased the chance of breaking some monsters’ stance and the frequency of stagger
- Increased the staggerable window time
Decrease the HP of all 3 types of Dimensional Butterflies
Adjusted the rewards for some monsters
- Increased the drop rate of Moonstone type items
- Decreased the drop rate of Star Fragments
- Increased the drop rate of Ergo items
- Increased the Ergo rewards of certain monsters that appear after “Lorenzini Arcade”
Boss Monster Balance Changes
- Decreased the HP of ‘Fallen Archbishop Andreus’
- Decreased the HP of ‘King of Puppets’ in the first phase
- Decreased the HP of ‘Simon Manus, Arm of God’
- Decreased the damage of ‘Simon Manus, Awakened God’
- Increased the chance to break the stance of ‘Simon Manus, Awakened God’
Increased the Specter’s HP and damage
System Changes Related to the Character Progression Reset
- Added the feature to reset the character’s level, P-Organ, and Legion Arms at the ‘Gold Coin Tree’
- Characters created after this patch will now receive 8 Gold Coin Fruits instead of 5 for their first harvest
- Adjusted the required amount of gold coins to reset the character’s level, P-Organ, and Legion Arms
- Players will now be able to carry more weight for each point spent on Capacity
- Decreased the weight of Amulets that could be purchased with Boss Ergo
- Players will now be able to land attacks better when they use fable arts that consume three or more slots. (includes Fable Arts that stack)
- Successfully performing the Fable Art ‘Guard Parry’ will now break the monster’s stance
Now supports the DUALSHOCK®4 & DualSense™ controllers on Windows OS devices
After today’s update, if the DUALSHOCK®4 & DualSense™ UI does not appear properly, please follow the steps below.
1. Steam Library ⇾ Right Click Lies of P ⇾ Properties ⇾ Controller
2. Disable Steam Input
** The DUALSHOCK®4 & DualSense™ controller’s touchpad can be used to open the menu.
- Fixed a bug with the Legion Arm ‘Pandemonium II – Acid Charge’ rarely not working properly.
- Fixed a bug that the Legion Arm ‘Pandemonium’ consumed only Legion guage while using Grindstones
- Fixed a bug that Geppetto’s face to flicker in the cutscene after defeating the ‘Nameless Puppet’ with Graphic Quality Presets – Low
- Fixed a typo of Carlo Collodi in the End Credits. (We sincerely apologize to Mr. Collodi and that was not a lie!)
[PS4 Controller Settings Resetting Issue]
Changes made to controller settings cannot be saved when the [Use X button for Enter] option is disabled. This feature is exclusive to PS4 systems in Asian regions. If you are facing constant resetting of your PS4 controller settings, please follow the instructions below to enable the [Use X button for Enter] option.
PS4 User Guide: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/crossbutton.html To change the key binding for ‘Confirm’ from the O button to the X button, navigate to [Settings] → [System], and check the [Use X button for Enter] checkbox.
[Inability to Proceed to Chapter 3]
Some players have encountered difficulties in advancing to subsequent chapters due to abnormal actions, such as passing through doors in unconventional ways. To resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below:
Install the latest patch.
Launch the game and activate any Stargazer ability.
Visit the Hotel and interact with Geppetto to trigger a P-Organ cutscene.
Acquire the Krat City Hall Key.
[DUALSHOCK®4 & DualSense™ Controller Display Error on Windows]
If you trigger keyboard input while using the DUALSHOCK®4 & DualSense™ controller on a Windows operating system, the game’s input UI may switch to that of a keyboard. In this case, the key binding for ‘Menu’ will be displayed as ‘C’, instead of ‘ESC’.
Many formidable foes have been made more manageable in this update.
- Elite monsters will fall faster thanks to reduced health and more frequent stance breaks.
- Bosses like the Fallen Archbishop and King of Puppets have lowered HP for less drawn-out battles.
- Even the final boss, Simon Manus, has been tweaked to provide more stagger openings when he shifts to his deadly second phase.
Fight more confidently as enemies offer improved pacing and windows to retaliate.
Rewards and Progression
Several additions ease the grind and offer new potential.
- The drop rate of Moonstones has seen a welcome increase, providing more materials to craft unique items.
- Ergo drops have been boosted across multiple enemies, giving more currency to spend on weapons and upgrades.
- New characters gain additional Gold Coin Fruits for fresh starts, enabling faster resets.
Take advantage of these changes to progress smoothly and redeem more coveted rewards.
Quality of Life
A suite of quality-of-life improvements elevates the overall experience.
- Increased capacity now enables heavier gear opening loadout options.
- Powerful amulets also weigh less, further increasing build variety.
- Changes like the Fable Arts breaking stance keep combat momentum going.
- And PS4/PS5 controller support finally arrives on PC, giving more play style control options.
Little enhancements like these combine to make Lies of P more polished and player-friendly.
While Lies of P Update Notes Version 126.96.36.199 brings impactful improvements, some known issues remain.
Controller settings may still be reset under certain conditions. Progressing to Chapter 3 can also bug some users.
But Neowiz actively investigates lingering problems like these, showing their commitment to smoothing the journey. As Lies of P evolves, even greater possibilities await on the road to Pinocchio’s wish.