Karma is getting some major mini-rework type changes in League of Legends patch 11.16.
Enchanters are somewhat back in the meta as most of the engage support champions received multiple nerfs in Season 11. Although Karma’s stats might not be as good as Lulu’s, The Enlightened One is also dominating the soloq in the support role.
Currently, on patch 11.15 soloq, Karma has a massive 10.4% pick rate in the support role while having a 47.96% win rate. Moreover, she is also being played in Top and Mid but compared to her support presence it’s kinda negligible.
However, on the other hand, in pro games, it’s totally different. She is currently being flex-picked in Top, Mid, and Support simultaneously. On top of that, sometimes she is also being played on the ADC role where she has around an 80% win rate.
But in the last couple of patches, we have seen that Riot doesn’t like the champions who have strong flex potentials — Rumble and Pantheon are some of them. Likewise, Karma is also getting the same fate.
- Read More: Coven Evelynn, Ashe, Cassiopeia, Ahri, Malphite, and Warwick Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price
Karma Changes Patch 11.16
Passive – Gathering Fire
- Mantra cooldown reduction increased from 2-5s to 5-7s
- [Removed] No longer reduces cooldown on basic attacks
Q – Inner Flame
- Damage lowered from 90/135/180/225/270 to 70/120/170/220/270
- Cooldown increased from 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 to 9/8/7/6/5
- Mana cost lowered from 55 to 45
- Mantra bonus damage increased from 25/75/125/175 to 40/100/160/220
E – Inspire
- Shield increased from 80/120/160/200/240 to 80/125/170/215/260
- Bonus movespeed changed from 40/45/50/55/60% to 40%
- Mantra nearby champion movespeed changed from [same as ally spell was cast on] to [30%]
R – Mantra
Karma mini-rework type changes are scheduled to release on patch 11.16, August 11, 2021. Sona’s mini-rework is also releasing on the same day as well.