Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising is a 2D RPG that plays like a Metroidvania. And like any good RPG, this game also has a system where you can upgrade the armor. Here we will show you how to unlock the Armor Shop in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising acts as the prequel to Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, which is set to come out in 2023. This game builds up the world for the next title, and we also get a few heroes that will be featured in the next game.
Even though it acts as a sister game and a promoting material for the next title, it doesn’t mean it is bad. Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising plays like a party JRPG in a Metroidvania style. You can transition between your party members at any time to combo their attacks with yours.
But of course, the core gameplay structure is the RPG system. So it is not hard to assume there will be a weapon and armor upgrading system. That being said, before you start upgrading your armor, you need to unlock the armor shop. So here is how you can unlock the armor shop in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.
Read More: Trek to Yomi: How to Get All Endings
Unlocking Armor Shop in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising
You can unlock the Armor Shop right after unlocking the weapon shop. If you don’t know how to unlock the weapon shop, check out this guide on How to Unlock Weapon Shop in Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.
After you are done with the weapon shop quest, one of your party members will point out he needs to upgrade his armor. This is when you can proceed to unlock the armor shop. Follow these steps to unlock the Armor Shop:
- Go to “Outlander Lane.”
- This time you will find a new NPC called “Frida.”
- She will express she wants to open an armor shop and give you a quest.
- You can find it in the Shop Quest section or the Primary Quest section.
- In the quest, you need to find some paints for her.
- This paint is located in the Cave of the Great Forest.
- Go inside the cave, and you will encounter a hellhound.
- Defeat the hellhound and push forward to find a chest containing the paint that you need.
- Bring the paint back to Frida, and she will open the armor shop after that.
Here you can upgrade your armor for your party members. Upgrading armors increase the defense as well as unlocks new abilities.