Are you looking for the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 and want to find out how to get it? Then you are in luck, as here we will talk about how to obtain the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 efficiently and the best rolls for both PvE and PvP.
Destiny 2 is an online multiplayer game where you and your friends can join at any time and play in a dynamic world that is constantly evolving. You can change how your Guardian looks and plays by obtaining robust elemental powers, handcrafted weapons, and unique items. You can also upgrade your loadout further with some seasonal gears and weapons.
With the brand new season, Bungie has released a series of weapons, and the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 is one of them. So while half of the community is busy figuring out the new dungeon and its mechanics, the other half is trying to find the best weapon in the season of the seraph. And by the look of it, they have already found one of the best S.M.G.s this season.
We will go through everything there is to know about this bow and how to obtain it. Additionally, we will discuss the PvE and PvP rolls and more. So let’s dive in, Shall we?
What is IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3
The IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 is a legendary energy Submachine Gun in Destiny 2 that is notable for its high damage output and high recoil. Its Aggressive frame allows it to deal significant damage to enemies but also requires careful handling to control its recoil.
Other notable stats include 23 Impact, 44 Range, 25 Stability, 62 Handling, 24 Reload Speed, 37 Aim Assistance, 13 Airborne Effectiveness, 750 Rounds Per Minute, and 28 Magazine size.
How to Get IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3
To get this weapon, you have to complete the following tasks step by step:
- Begin the Season of the Seraph update and complete the opening mission to receive a Resonance Amp.
- Collect Seraph Key Codes from various activities, including Vanguard Ops, story missions, Crucible, and Gambit.
- Participate in the Heist Battlegrounds activity, which is launched from the H.E.L.M.
- Collect Resonant Stems from the chests at the end of the Heist Battlegrounds activity.
- Combine four Resonant Stems with the Resonance Amp to determine the location of a Rasputin Node.
- Go to the location of the Rasputin Node and collect your loot, which may include the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 weapon. There is a chance that you will receive a version of the weapon with a red border.
- Visit the H.E.L.M. and speak with Clovis Bray, the Seasonal Vendor, to purchase the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3 or other I.K.E.L.O.S. weapons. You can also upgrade the perks on the table at Clovis Bray to access more I.K.E.L.O.S. weapon features and increase your chances of obtaining a red border version of the weapon.
- Once you have collected five red border versions of the IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.3, you can unlock the pattern and craft your own version of the weapon at the Enclave on Savathun’s Throne World.
Ikelos_SMG_V1.0.3 PvE God Roll
In Destiny 2, a god roll for a weapon refers to a specific set of perks or statistics that make the weapon particularly effective in a particular playstyle or activity. In the case of the IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.3, a PvE god roll would refer to a combination of perks and stats that make the weapon particularly effective in PvE activities.
These perks, including Corkscrew Rifling, Seraph Rounds, Perpetual Motion, and Voltshot, all have benefits that can make the IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.3 more effective in PvE activities.
- Corkscrew Rifling slightly increases the weapon’s range and stability, as well as its handling speed, which may make it easier to aim and control.
- Seraph Rounds also slightly increase the weapon’s range and significantly increase its stability, which may help to reduce recoil and improve accuracy.
- Perpetual Motion grants bonus stability, handling, and reload speed while the player is in motion, which may be useful for players who prefer to stay on the move while engaging enemies.
- Finally, Voltshot allows the weapon to gain a jolt on its next hit after defeating a target and reloading. Depending on the specific weapon, it may deal extra damage or have other effects.
Overall, these perks may make the IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.3 a powerful and versatile weapon in PvE activities in “Destiny 2.” However, it’s always a good idea to experiment with different perk combinations and see which ones work best for your playstyle and the specific content you are playing.
Ikelos_SMG_V1.0.3 PvP God Roll
As we have discussed earlier, a god roll for a weapon refers to a specific set of perks or statistics that make the weapon particularly effective in a particular playstyle or activity. There are also some PvP god rolls, like the PvE god roll for Ikelos_SMG_V1.0.3.
These perks, including Hammer-forged Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Killing Wind, and Rangefinder, all have benefits that may make the IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.3 more effective in PvP activities.
- Hammer-forged Rifling and Accurized Rounds both increase the weapon’s range, which may make it more effective at longer distances.
- Killing Wind grants increased mobility, weapon range, and handling after defeating an enemy, which may be useful for players who prefer to stay on the move while engaging enemies.
- Finally, the Rangefinder increases the weapon’s effective range and zoom magnification when aiming, as well as increasing projectile velocity for certain types of weapons, which may be helpful for players who prefer to snipe or engage enemies at longer distances.
Overall, these perks may make the IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.3 a powerful and versatile weapon in PvP activities in Destiny 2. You can also try something different and come up with your own god roll for Ikelos_SMG_V1.0.3.
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you have learned something new. Remember to check out other guides and resources to help you take your Destiny 2 journey to the next level, and good luck in your adventures as a Guardian!