Respawn has added a Blue Nessie in the new Firing Range. But where and how to find it? Let’s check it out.
Apex Legends Season 17 Arsenal introduced many new features in the game, including a brand new reworked Firing Range in the terrain of Kings Canyon. Respawn improved tons of new functionalities that the previous Firing Range lacked.
The new Firing Range is really massive compared to the previous one. Not only is it huge, but also full of useful features. From improving your aim to learning new movement mechanics, the new Firing Range has everything you need.
Respawn even stepped up their Firing Range game by including new easter eggs here and there. You can find Nessies all over the maps, hiding in plain sight. The developers also put a cheeky Assassin’s Creed easter egg in there, giving you a full animated view of the Firing Range from above.
Currently, there are 13 total findable Nessies in the Firing Range. 10 of them are Green Nessies scattered throughout the map. However, 3 of them: Golden, Pink, and Blue, do not spawn on the map right off the bat. You need to activate them by completing some hidden objectives in the Firing Range.
Read More: How to Get the Pink Nessie in the New Apex Legends Firing Range
How to Get the Blue Nessie
The Blue Nessie does not spawn when you enter the Firing Range like the Green Nessies. To make the Pink Nessie spawn, you must complete a hidden task. Be at ease, though! It’s not as difficult as it seems.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get the Blue Nessie in Firing Range:
1. After entering the Firing Range, exit the spawn tunnel and slide down.
2. Pick a Throwing Knife
3. Now, go toward any Dummy. We recommend you go to the first one in front of the Firing Range. Now, line yourself up in a straight line in front of the Dummy.
4. Crouch and look down until you can’t anymore. Line up your dot crosshair exactly like the image below.
5. Now, look straight above, use the balloon and your Ultimate icon to keep your aim straight above the Dummy.
6. Throw the knife. The knife should hit on the Dummy’s head, making it a headshot kill. You may need to adjust your aim slightly to make it a confirmed headshot 100% of the time.
7. Now turn around and go to Raven’s Nest, which is located right above the exit of the middle spawn tunnels. The Blue Nessie should now spawn in the Raven’s Nest.
There you go! Now you’ve found the Blue Nessie. There are multiple easter eggs hiding in the new Firing Range. Check out our Apex Legends section to find more about Apex-related news, guides, tips, and tricks.
Read More: How to Find Golden Nessie in the New Apex Legends Firing Range