Respawn has added an Assassin’s Creed easter egg in the new Firing Range. Here’s how to find and activate it.
Apex Legends Season 17 Arsenal introduced many new features in the game, including a brand new reworked Firing Range in the terrain of Kings Canyon. Respawn improved tons of new functionalities that the previous Firing Range lacked.
Moreover, to keep things interesting, Respawn also added cheeky easter eggs here and there in the new Firing Range. These easter eggs are hiding in plain sight. However, as the season is progressing, players are slowly discovering these easter eggs in the game.
One such easter egg found by the community is Assassin’s Creed’s highest viewpoint “synchronization.” The synchronization animation will let you experience the whole Firing Range in an Assassin’s Creed style.
The easter egg is very straightforward to find. However, many may miss it because it’s a two-step process to activate. Here’s how you can activate the Assassin’s Creed easter egg in the new Firing Range.
Read More: NRG Sweetdreams Mocks the Current Apex Legends Ranked System by Reaching Predator with 0 Kills
How to Activate the Assassin’s Creed Easter Egg
As mentioned earlier, this Assassin’s Creed highest viewpoint synchronization easter egg is a two-step process. First, you need to activate the third-person mode in the new Firing Range. And after that, you’ll have to reach the highest point of the Firing Range to activate this Assassin’s Creed Easter egg.
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Enter the Firing Range. After you spawn, slide down. Keep moving toward the marked direction in the picture below.
2. After you reach the edge of the Firing Range. You’ll find a rock and some stones in the corner. Go there.
3. Crouch and look directly at the marked area of the stone. Now, press Esc> Change Legend. After that, select any Legend of your choice.
4. After following the steps carefully, you’ll get into the third-person mode.
Note: Currently, activating the third-person mode using this method is kind of buggy. So, it may take you a couple of tries before you can go into the third-person mode. You may have to look at the exact spot marked in the above picture while crouching to get the best result.
5. Now, turn around, and you’ll see a red flag on the top of a rocky mountain. Reach the top using Legend abilities or normally climb up the mountain.
6. After you reach the top of the mountain. Climb on the pole, crouch, and wait for a few seconds.
7. Enjoy the view!
There are more easter eggs waiting in the new Firing Range. Some have already been found. The community believes there are more easter eggs just like this one hiding in the new Firing Range. So, keep your eyes on GameRiv to find out more news related to Apex Legends.
Read More: Apex Legends Player Count in Season 17 Arsenal