If you’re like me and you love playing video games on your PlayStation 4, then there’s a chance you don’t have enough PS Plus subscriptions to enjoy all of the free games they send out. This article will help you learn how to get free PS Plus games for your PlayStation 4!
How To Get Free PS Plus Games For PlayStation 4
If you’re looking for ways to get free games for your PlayStation 4, we’ve got a few tips for you. First and foremost, make sure you are registered for PS Plus. This will give you access to a library of games that can be downloaded and played on your console. Additionally, if you have an active subscription, you can also download games from the PlayStation Store automatically. Finally, check out our list of the best free PS Plus games to find something to keep you entertained.
If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, then there’s a good chance that you’ve already got plenty of games to play on your console. But what about when you want to play something new? There are always free games available on the PlayStation Plus library. Here’s how to get them:
The Benefits of Playstation Plus
Membership in PlayStation Plus is one of the best ways to save money and get great deals on games. Here are a few of the benefits of being a PlayStation Plus member:
- Free games: One of the best things about PS Plus is that you always get free games when you join. This means that you can try new games before you buy them, and you don’t have to worry about running out of disk space on your console.
- Discounts: PlayStation Plus also offers discounts on game purchases. If you buy three games within a certain period of time, for example, PS Plus will give you a fourth game free. This can save you up to 50% off the price of individual games.
- Exclusive content: Some PS Plus members also receive exclusive content as part of their membership, including early access to new games and DLCs, or behind-the-scenes videos and other goodies. This can be a great way to learn more about upcoming releases and get ahead of the competition.
The Problems With Playstation Plus
There are a few problems with PlayStation Plus, the most significant of which is that it’s a subscription service that costs money. The other issue is that not all games are available to be downloaded and played on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, which can be a disappointment for those who were hoping to get their hands on certain titles. Additionally, there have been reports of members experiencing issues with their accounts, such as not being able to access their games or being charged for services that they didn’t use. So if you’re interested in signing up for PlayStation Plus, be sure to do your research first, so you don’t wind up regretting it.
Calculating Your Costs
- To get your free games, you’ll first need to create an account with PlayStation Plus.
- After creating your account, you’ll need to link it to your PS4.
- Once linked, you can browse the available PlayStation Plus free games and select which ones you want to download.
- The games will then be added to your download queue and will be automatically downloaded when they are available.
Tips for Getting More Games and Subscriptions
If you’re looking to add more games and subscriptions to your PS Plus account, here are some tips:
- Sign up for the PlayStation Plus free trial if you haven’t already. This offers a selection of free games each month, as well as discounts on future purchases.
- Use PlayStation Plus codes found in magazines or online to get discounted games and subscriptions.
- Compare membership deals and sign up for the ones that offer the best value for your money. You can also use PlayStation Plus codes to take advantage of monthly game discounts and other exclusive offers.
- Keep an eye on PS Plus’s Monthly Games Selection, which highlights new and upcoming releases for PS Plus members. This allows you to get ahead of the curve on what’s worth playing and save yourself some money while doing so!