There’s a secret and powerful MP60-R SMG in Remnant 2. Here’s how to find it.
Remnant 2 just got released. This highly anticipated sequel of Remnant: From the Ashes has improved its gameplay and boss battles and introduced many new things, including new enemies, new areas, and Archetypes.
One thing the developers made complicated in the new Remnant 2 is gathering Crafting Materials. Although you can get scraps by demolishing salvageable elements in the environment in the same old way, the amount is far less than what we used to from the prequel version. So, buying consumables and weapons and upgrading weapons using Crafting Materials has become more challenging.
There are many primary and secondary weapons that you can choose and buy in the game using scraps. However, you can not spend all of your scraps right away as you’ll need them to purchase consumables and upgrade your weapons later. Fortunately, you can get a powerful secondary SMG called MP60-R at the beginning of your Remnant 2 journey by completing a few small tasks.
This way, you don’t have to buy a secondary weapon in the game, which the game doesn’t offer anyway in the early stage. Moreover, the MP60-R is a full auto SMG. So, it can be convenient if you’re using a sniper or semi-auto rifle. So, without further ado, let’s see how to find the secret SMG in Remnant 2.
Read More: All Classes of Archetypes Ranked: Remnant 2
How to Find the Secret MP60-R SMG
The secret MP60-R SMG is located in Ward 13. So, even if you’re somewhere else roaming around or fighting enemies, you can always get back to Ward 13 by using the fast travel feature in checkpoints.
After reaching Ward 13, here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to Ford’s room, located right above Ava McCabe and Don Rigler’s weapon customization workshop.
2. Locate the Foot Locker inside the room.
3. Once you try to open the Foot Locker, it’ll ask for a 4-digit passcode combination.
4. Press Tab and go to Inventory and right-click on Flashlight. Rotate the Flashlight using the right or left click of the mouse. You’ll find the required 4-digit code “0415” to unlock the Foot Locker.
5. Use the 4-digit code on the Foot Locker and press F. You’ll find a Cargo Container Key.
6. Now, head over to the marked location on the map through the cargo containers’ area. You’ll find a rusty cyan color door. Use the Cargo Control Key to open the room.
7. You’ll find the MP60-R SMG lying on the table.
There you go! Now you have the secret MP60-R SMG in your hand. To equip the weapon, press Tab and go to the Character section. Below, you’ll see your equipped Primary, Melee, and Secondary weapons. Click on the Secondary weapon or Handgun and equip the MP60-R SMG by pressing the space button.