Learn how to fast travel in Starfield.
Starfield is Bethesda’s newest RPG featuring a lot of inner planetary exploration. Starfield features a lot of maps for the players to explore. Throughout the game, players will be required to explore different planets for missions and progressions. Luckily, the game allows the players to use its fast travel feature in order to travel from one planet to another in some moments.
It is almost impossible to travel manually to planets for the players thus, the fast travel feature comes to the rescue. However, the fast travel mechanism has a lot of factors involved with it, including distance and the weight of items carried by the players. Players can fast travel in Starfield in two ways. In this guide, we will show you how to fast travel in Starfield.
Starfield: How to Fast Travel
In Starfield, you can fast-travel to planets to jump from planet to planet. The fast travel mechanism is very simple in the game, allowing you to reach destinations very easily. In order to fast travel to planets, follow the given steps.
- Open the map by pressing M.
- Now, select the planet you want to fast travel to and press X.
- After pressing X once, hold the X button to start the fast travel.
- After holding X, your ship will automatically reach the desired planet.
Starfield also allows you to fast travel to your ship. While exploring a planet, you can use this feature to reach your ship fast. In order to fast travel to your ship, follow the given steps.
- Press the F button on your keyboard to open your scanner.
- Now, direct the scanner towards the location of your ship.
- While pointing at your ship, press E to fast-travel to your ship.
You can also use the surface map to fast travel to your ship. Open your scanner and press G to open the surface map. Now, press R to fast travel to your ship.