EULA to boot up with all new releases from FromSoftware for protection that seems to have a negative impact already. Let’s guide you to how you can disable this Easy Anti Cheat Elden Ring.
Another bang from FromSoftware, as usual, is the “Elden Ring.” In two words, unique and addictive. In four words, the stuff you want. This open-world game is full of incredible moments and brutal fights that go perfectly with the screenplay.
This has a lot to offer for the newcomers on FromSoftware stuffs. The intentionally vague moments and the NPCs with wordy mouths are going to give you a break before howling through a dungeon of nowhere. The perilous journey overall can be described by the word “Beautiful” at the very least. Roam through this open world of gruesome adventure, get the ring, rule the dominion, rule them all.
The thing that was noticed some days ago was that the EULA (End-User License Agreement) is currently listing the anti-cheat solution under its very own “third-party software.” This means the software will now boot up with any of FromSoftware’s latest releases. This Easy Anti-Cheat will protect players from harmful activities and keep the online community clean. But the countless report showed several negative impacts on players already.
How to Disable Easy Anti Cheat in Elden Ring
Follow these easy steps, and you will get out from Easy Anti-Cheat in no time:
- Go to the Steam file directory of Elden Ring
- More precisely, steam apps > ELDEN RING > Game
- Rename start_protected_game.exe to anything you want. This is the file that Steam starts.
- Now, make a copy of elden_ring.exe
- Rename this copy file to start_protected_game.exe
- And now, run the game as usual through Steam.
How to Play Elden Ring Offline
Just after disabling the Anti-Cheat, Elden Ring will display a notice that will say something like offline mode has been activated. So now that Anti-Cheat software is off the radar, you will be able to enjoy the game a bit more than usual.
Turn Back to Online Mode
Already craving for online? We got your back, no worries. Just follow these 2 steps, and you will get back to the online arena:
- First of all, delete the file that we renamed. Or you can just paste it somewhere else for reusing purpose.
- Now, get back to the file that you renamed from start_protected_game.exe. At this moment, you renamed it with something else, right? Go on, change it to its original one.
- There you go. You are ready for the online mode once again.
More Useful Elden Ring Guides: