Genshin Impact’s new Arataki Itto Drumalong Event is accompanied by a video submission event. Here’s everything you need to know about it.
Genshin Impact v2.7 is almost halfway complete. This update came after nearly a month-long Hiatus and brought tons of new content to the game. We got the new 5* Hydro Bow character Yelan, who became a hit among the Genshin community. Her utility and versatility make her one of the best Hydro characters in the game. Additionally, Yelan scales off HP, so building her is easy for new and veteran players alike.
In the Genshin Impact v2.7 update, we also got the “Perilous Trail” event which is one of the best events according to the majority of the community. The fighting and puzzle mechanics are fun, the story is engaging, and there are lots of Primogem rewards. But many Genshin Impact players have already finished the story, event and are currently eagerly waiting for Genshin Impact 2.8.
To keep these players busy, HoYoverse introduced a new event, “The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival.” In this event, players will relax a bit as there is no fighting; instead, they have to play music.
But there is also an additional video submission event for the Arataki Itto Drumalong event. Genshin Impact players can upload their musical performances and win in-game and IRL rewards.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Arataki Itto Drumalong Video Submission Event:
June 13, 2022 – July 4, 2022, 23:59 (UTC+8)
Results and Winners List Announcement: The list of winners will be updated in HoYoLAB’s “Drumalong” event post on July 26, 2022.
How to Participate:
- First, you need to record your performance and upload it to YouTube or Tiktok.
- Afterward, you need to head to the Video Submission Event Page and click on ‘Submit Now’ at the top right.
- Then, click on the ‘Video’ button situated below “Post Now~”.
- Finally, you have to paste the link of your performance in the box and click ‘Confirm’.
- Mora ×40,000,
- Hero’s Wit ×2,
- Mystic Enhancement Ore ×2,
- HoYoLAB “Drumalong” event-exclusive avatar frame (30 days)
Besides the participation rewards, there are other winning categories. The number of winners and rewards are given below-
- Crimson Strings and Jade Bells (5 Winners)
- Primogems ×1,500
- Random Themed Mouse Mat
- Random Character Impression Series Woven Bracelet
- Random Character Emojis Hangable
- Spirited Song (10 Winners)
- Primogems ×800
- Random Themed Mouse Mat ×1
- Barrage of Drumbeats (20 Winners)
- Random Themed Mouse Mat ×1
- The title of the post must begin with “Drumalong” and the text must contain the server information of your game account where the video was recorded as well as the corresponding Sharing Code. It is recommended to post the video on YouTube with the tag #Drumalong.
- The content must be related to the “Drumalong” event and the game UID must be visible in the recording. The server of the game account where the video was recorded and the corresponding Sharing Code must be indicated in the post.
- Five works can be submitted per HoYoLAB account. Each submission can consist of up to one video.
- Works of the following nature will be regarded as invalid: those with content that violates HoYoLAB’s Community Rules, those that plagiarize or defraud the work of other creators, those with no relation to Genshin Impact, works that contain any form of advertising, and those which seek to spread malicious rumors or discredit the game or its characters.
- Travelers should participate in the event in accordance with the steps under How to Participate. In any of the following circumstances, participation will be deemed to be invalid:
- Submissions that fall outside of the stipulated time period (UTC+8) or are posted outside of the Genshin Impact community (HoYoLAB).
- Entries that are not posted on the submission event page.
Title: “Drumalong” + XXXX
Game Server: America
Sharing Code: XXXXX
Tip: Travelers can add your own server in the topics of the post so that other Travelers from the same server can find you quickly!
Server topic name:
In addition, here are some interesting topics to help other Travelers know more about your scores, come take a look~
#Combo #Multiple Notes #Single Note #4 Keys #6 Keys
#2 Keys #Single Key #Hard #Normal #Easy
- Judges will review the works on aspects such as the completeness, musicality, and creativity. At the same time, the popularity of the works will be taken into account to a certain extent. If a participant has more than one winning entry, only the highest prize won will be awarded.
Things to Note:
- Travelers, please pay attention to the HoYoLAB system notification, as information of merchandise prize-winners will be sent out through it. We ask prize-winners to provide their shipping addresses according to the prompts stated in the system message. Prize-winners who have not provided their addresses within 15 days after the system notification is sent will be deemed to have voluntarily forfeited their prizes.
- lease go to My Information > Information Management > Genshin Impact in HoYoLAB to fill in your Genshin Impact UID ahead of time. If winning Travelers have not filled in their UID after the results are announced, they will be deemed to have forfeited their in-game rewards.
- Publishing content not related to the event (including but not limited to advertisement links and other means of publicity) is prohibited.
- Plagiarism, misappropriation, and other actions that violate others’ copyright are strictly prohibited. If there is a quote or a need for authorization, please cite the original sources and make sure to obtain authorization.
- The prizes being shipped can be subject to customs duties in accordance with local policies. In such cases, the prize winners will be required to complete customs clearance procedures as well as cover corresponding taxes incurred.
- By participating in this event, you agree to have your Nickname and UID presented in your work published on the event platform.
- If your work is a winning submission, you agree to the organizer announcing your work and nickname as the winner across all platforms for the event.
Read More: Genshin Impact: Mona Build Guide 2022