Genshin Impact recently received a hotfix that made some changes to the character Yae Miko and fixed some bugs.
Genshin Impact v2.6 update came out on March 31. The new update introduced the Liyue Chasm area filled with puzzles, chests, World and Archon Quests, etc. We also got the new 5 star Hydro Sword user Kamisato Ayato. Ayato was one of the most anticipated characters in Genshin Impact since his first introduction during Arataki Itto’s character teaser.
But, in the update, there were some bugs. HoYoverse also changed Yae Miko’s Sesshou Sakura turret’s targeting priority. As part of this change, the turrets targeted the enemies closest to them. But Genshin Impact players were not a fan of this change. Many players even dubbed this as a nerf to Yae Miko’s 2nd Constellation, which increases the range of the turrets.
HoYoverse recently released a hotfix in Genshin Impact, reverting the change to Yae Miko and fixing some bugs. Players will get 100 Primogems compensation because of this fix. They also listed the known issues in the Genshin Impact 2.6 update and when they might get fixed.
Below you will find all the details about this April 6 hotfix, including the known issues, bug fixes, and more.
Genshin Impact Hotfix Patch Notes:
- There is an issue in the current version whereby the Electro-Charged reaction mechanism is abnormal. This is a new issue that surfaced after the Version 2.4 update. The development team has detected the cause of this issue and it will be fixed in the Version 2.7 update. After the issue is fixed, the Electro-Charged reaction mechanism is expected to function as it did before the Version 2.4 update.
- Continuous attacks have a very low probability of abnormally and significantly extending the duration of various effects on the character Kamisato Ayato (up to twice the duration), including but not limited to the “Takimeguri Kanka” state from his Elemental Skill, “Corrosion”, and “Smoldering Flames” that are applied to the character. The developers have detected the initial cause of this issue. As the fix involves fundamental logic, this issue will be fixed in Version 3.0 after comprehensive testing.
- There is a localization error in Korean regarding the description of Kamisato Ayato’s Elemental Burst in the “Test Run” event. The developers are already working to fix this issue, please stay tuned for future notices regarding the exact time of the fix.
- When using an iOS or Android device to play the game, after some characters cast their Elemental Bursts, there may be a problem with their weapons’ color display. This issue will be fixed in a later version update. Please stay tuned for future notices.
- After updating the official driver released by Razer on January 20, some Travelers using Razer devices on PC may experience a crash error when logging in to the game. Travelers who encounter this problem can try to uninstall the Razer driver first and restart the computer as a temporary fix.
Updates and Bug Fixes:
Yae Miko Fixes:
Rolled back the change to the character Yae Miko, whereby her Sesshou Sakura ability prioritizes attacks on the nearest opponent within range. After the rollback, Sesshou Sakura will randomly attack an enemy within range. This update will take effect after restarting the game.
Compensation Details Primogems x100
Eligibility Travelers who reach Adventure Rank 5 or above by 2022/04/06 14:00. Please log in and claim your compensation before 2022/04/09.
Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 5 hours after the rollback takes effect. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don’t forget to claim the attached compensation in time.
Teleport Waypoints Bug Fix:
Fixes an issue whereby some Teleport Waypoints in the area were not displayed properly on the map when the fog in Tsurumi Island had not been completely removed.
Game Resource Update:
Starting on 2022/04/02, we will update the game resources on PC via the launcher through grayscale release in 7 days. Travelers are requested to launch the game through the launcher to ensure that they receive timely updates.
“Perils in the Dark” World Quest Bug Fix:
Fixes an issue under specific circumstances whereby the objective “Look for clues near the dark fog” in the World Quest “Perils in the Dark” cannot be completed. Travelers who encountered this issue can head to the quest trigger location and exit the game via the Paimon Menu, and then log back into the game so you can continue to progress in the quest.
IOS Bug Fixes:
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby there is a probability that the background music of some areas cannot be played when playing on iOS devices. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu, then log back in to resolve the problem.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby when playing the game on iOS devices, disabling “Motion Blur” in “Settings > Graphics” did not take effect properly.
Read More: Most Popular Teams In Genshin Impact