Genshin Impact players can earn a pretty good amount of primogems from v3.5. Below you will find an estimation of it.
Genshin Impact is an open-world action RPG game developed by Mihoyo. The game is mainly free to play with a gacha monetization system. Players have to spend real-world money to get characters and weapons in Genshin. They buy Primogem(in-game currency) from Paimon’s Shop and spend them on wishes.
There are other ways to obtain Primogems in Genshin Impact besides buying. These include daily commissions, quests, events, world exploration, etc. These obtainable Primogems give the free-to-play Genshin players a chance to wish and have a taste of the gacha system.
Genshin Impact 3.5 update will also offer a lot of free primogems for the playerbase. Players can use these primogems to wish for upcoming characters like Dehya, Cyno, Ayaka, Shenhe, Baizhu, etc.
Read More: How to get the Genshin Impact x Pizza Hut Collaboration Wind Glider
Genshin Impact 3.5 Free Primogem Count:
- Daily Commissions – 2520 Primogems
- Spiral Abyss – 1200 Primogems
- Paimon’s Bargains – 5 Intertwined Fates
- HoYOLAB Daily Checkin – 100 Primogems
- Version 3.6 Livestream – 300 Primogems
- Version 3.5 Update Comp. – 600 Primogems
- Test Runs – 80 Primogems
- Achievements – 55 Primogems
- Dehya Story Quest 1 – 60 Primogems
- Archon Quest ‘Caribert’ – 60 Primogems
- Hangout Event ‘Faruzan’ – 60 Primogems
- Fungus Mechanicus – 420 Primogems
- Spices from the West – 420 Primogems
- Vibro-Crystal Verification – 420 Primogems
- WIndblume’s Breath – 1000 Primogems
- Misc. Codes – 100 Primogems
- Misc. Web Events – 100 Primogems
- Previous Archon Quest Completion – 23 Intertwined Fate
So, in total, we can get around 12000 Primogems, which counts to around 75 Intertwined Fates in total in v3.5. The data comes from the WangshengFP discord server and is an estimation, so should be taken with a grain of salt.
Read More: Genshin Impact is Replacing Tighnari’s English Voice Actor Elliot Gindi