Genshin Impact players can earn a pretty good amount of primogems from v3.3. Below you will find an estimation of it.
Genshin Impact is an open-world action RPG game developed by Mihoyo. The game is mainly free to play with a gacha monetization system. Players have to spend real-world money to get characters and weapons in Genshin. They buy Primogem(in-game currency) from Paimon’s Shop and spend them on wishes.
There are other ways to obtain Primogems in Genshin Impact besides buying. These include daily commissions, quests, events, world exploration, etc. These obtainable Primogems give the free-to-play Genshin players a chance to wish and have a taste of the gacha system.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Update also has some free primogems that players can obtain. These primogems will help the players wish in the upcoming Wanderer, Raiden, Itto, and Ayato banners.
Genshin Impact 3.3 Free Primogems:
The data comes from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor discord server. The total primogems we can get between the dates 07/12/22 and 18/01/23 are around 9700. That is close to 60 wishes.
- Daily Commissions – 2520 Primogems
- Spiral Abyss – 1800 Primogems
- Paimon’s Bargains – 5 Intertwined Fates
- HoYOLAB Daily Checkin – 100 Primogems
- Version 3.4 Livestream – 300 Primogems
- Version 3.3 Update Comp. – 600 Primogems
- Test Runs – 80 Primogems
- Achievements – 335 Primogems
- Interlude Chapter: Act – 60 Primogems
- World Quests – 80 Primogems
- Genius Invokation TCG – 600 Primogems
- Windtrace – 420 Primogems
- Across the Wilderness – 420 Primogems
- Misty Dungeon: Realm of Sand – 420 Primogems
- Akitsu Kimodameshi Flagship Event – 990 Primogems
- Misc. Codes – 100 Primogems
- Misc. Web Events – 100 Primogems