Genshin Impact recently revealed lots of info about the upcoming Genshin Impact 3.2 update maintenance, including the schedule, compensation primogem, update overview, adjustments, and much more.
Genshin Impact v3.2 update is coming out in a few days. The update will give us new story quests, Scaramouche weekly boss, a new area in the desert, puzzles, character stories, events, and much more. We will also get the Nahida and Yoimiya Banners, along with a stacked weapon banner.
Before the update goes live, Genshin developers will perform a scheduled maintenance. During this time, the game will be unavailable for the players. After the maintenance is over, players can jump into the new content the update has to offer straight away.
This article will discuss everything about the Genshin Impact 3.2 update including the schedule, how to update, compensation primogems adjustments, and much more.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Update Maintenance:
The update maintenance is scheduled to start on 2nd November 2022 at around 06:00 (UCT+8) and will take around 5 hours to complete.
How to Update:
PC: Close the game, open the Genshin Impact Launcher, and click Update.
iOS: Open the App Store and tap Update.
Android: Open the game and follow the directions on-screen.
PS5™ and PS4™: Highlight Genshin Impact from the Home Screen, press the OPTIONS button, and select “Check for Update.”
Maintenance Compensation: Primogems ×300 (60 Primogems for every hour the servers are down).
Travelers who are Adventure Rank 5 or above will be eligible for the compensation rewards. Players will have until the end of 3.2 to claim the rewards. The rewards should arrive within 5 hours after the update maintenance is finished. The mails will expire 30 days after arrival so claim it before then.
Two new Characters:
- Nahida(5* Dendro Catalyst)
- Layla(4* Cryo Sword)
Character Event Wish:
- Yoimiya + Nahida (first phase)
- Yae Miko + Childe + Layla (2nd Phase)
- A Thousand Floating Dreams
- Serenitea Pot Replication System
- Archon Quest Chapter Il1: Act V “Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises”
- Nahida Story Quest – “Sapientia Oromasdis Chapter: Act I- Lingering Warmth”
- Scaramouche Weekly Boss
- Dendro Hypostasis
Adjustments and Optimizations:
1. Reduces the damage inflicted when the boss “Pyro Hypostasis” is in a Burning state and unleashes blazing punches or serpentine fireballs to hit the character continuously.
1. Optimizes the Anti-Aliasing function on PC, PS4, and PS5.
2. After optimizing the Anti-Aliasing function, it will be possible to choose between “None” or “FSR 2” in Settings > Graphics on PC.
1. Optimizes the sound performance of knocking down opponents and critical hits.
2. Optimizes the sound effects of some items and objects.
3. Optimizes the Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over for certain characters, NPCs, and quests.
4. Optimizes the Korean and English voice-over related to certain items.
5. Decreases the volume of Yae Miko’s footstep sound effects when walking, running, and sprinting.
1. Rana, Jeht, Jebrael, and Habachi are now correctly affected by elemental effects.
2. Updates the materials that can be added to the Parametric Transformer: added some harvestable items and some items dropped by enemies.
3. Adjusts the ore types at certain locations in the Sumeru area: some Magical Crystal Ore will be adjusted to Crystal Ore.
4. Adjusts the visual effects display of Dendro Elemental Reactions to reduce the load on system performance (including Dendro Infusion, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Burgeon, Quicken, Aggravate, and Spread).