Genshin Impact’s latest “Reminiscent Regimen” Co-Op Event is beginning soon. Here’s everything you need to know about it, including the Duration, Eligibility Requirements, Event Details, Gameplay Details, and more.
Genshin Impact v2.8 update began about two weeks ago. As part of this update, players once again ventured into the Golden Apple Archipelago. There the Traveler and party face some unexpected adventures.
Some strange mirages start to appear and show people’s dreams on the island. Players have to go inside these mirages, complete puzzles, and defeat enemies to find out what each character’s mirage reveals.
But that’s the main storyline of v2.8, and HoYoverse will introduce a new co-op event called Reminiscent Regimen, where players will have to complete different tasks and challenges to score points and earn rewards.
Reminiscent Regimen Event Details:
Mirages that derive from various adventure experiences have quietly appeared somewhere in the Golden Apple Archipelago. Face the challenges within them and hone your adventuring skills!
4th August 10:00 AM until 15th August 03:59 AM (server time).
1. Adventure Rank 32 or above
2. Complete the quest “Summertime Odyssey: I”
- The “Reminiscent Regimen” challenge has three themes: Descent, Raid, and Convoy. Each theme has 2 challenges respectively and 6 levels in total. After the event begins, one challenge level will be unlocked each day. Travelers can participate by forming a custom Co-Op party or select Co-Op Mode to begin matching.
- Each challenge theme also has unique challenge objectives. Complete them and obtain a specific amount of points to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Talent Level-Up Materials, and Mora. Travelers can confirm the challenge objectives for each challenge on the Score Details page in Challenge Details.
- The Descent challenge requires Travelers to start from a platform high in the sky and begin a descending assault. Defeat all opponents on various floating platforms and reach the sea surface within the time limit to complete the challenge.
- The Raid challenge requires Travelers to navigate your Waverider to reach a certain sea region, board floating platforms, and defeat all opponents on them within a time limit to complete the challenge.
- The Convoy challenge requires Travelers to protect a Driftstone Raft that will automatically move towards a destination. If the Raft reaches its destination within the time limit without being destroyed, the challenge is a success.
- Head to the designated location on Golden Apple Archipelago to start the “Reminiscent Regimen” challenge. Travelers can choose to form a custom Co-Op party or select Co-Op Mode to begin matching to take part in the event with other players.
- The “Reminiscent Regimen” challenge has three themes: Descent, Raid, and Convoy. Each theme has 2 challenges respectively. For the first 6 days of the event, one challenge level will be unlocked each day.
- Each level contains various types of scoring objectives. Complete the challenges successfully and achieve different objectives to accumulate challenge scores. For example:
- Based on the score, Travelers will get the rewards of the corresponding grade.
- In the Descent challenge, you will start from a platform high in the sky and begin a descending assault. Defeat all opponents on various floating platforms and reach the sea surface within the time limit.
Start from a platform high in the sky and begin a descending assault.
Defeat all opponents on various floating platforms.
Reach the sea surface within the time limit and complete the challenge.
Note: When “Aegis of Descent” emerges on the Floating Platform, pick it up to change the unique traits of the platform. This will aid you in the challenge.
- The Raid challenge will see Travelers navigate their Waverider within the time limit to reach a certain sea region, board floating platforms, and defeat all opponents on them.
Navigate the Waverider to reach a certain sea region.
Reach all Waverider Mooring Points in the sea region to activate the wind currents.
Use this wind current to board the floating platforms and defeat all opponents to complete the challenge.
- In the Convoy challenge, you must protect a “Driftstone Raft” that will automatically move towards a destination. If the Raft reaches its destination within the time limit without being destroyed, the challenge is a success.
- Driftstone Raft Components: There are a total of 4 of them, which may be destroyed by enemy attacks.
- Propulsion Device: The Driftstone Raft will continuously consume Drift Energy while en route. If it runs out of energy, it will stop moving.
- During the challenge, Travelers can help the “Driftstone Raft” reach the destination by:
Picking up Repair Parts and Drift Energy to repair the raft and replenish the device’s energy. Travelers have to stay on top of the Driftstone Raft at this time.
Destroy the Ominous Obstacles to allow the Raft to proceed.
- Reminiscence Tokens will appear in all 3 challenge modes. If your team obtains a certain amount of Reminiscence Tokens, all its members will get the corresponding points.
- If you stray too far from the team or if you are too far from the challenge objective, you can click P “Return to Challenge Area” to teleport yourself closer and continue the challenge.
During the event, score a certain amount of points to earn rewards such as:
- Hero’s Wit
- Talent Level Up Materials