Genshin Impact v2.8 event “Evermotion Mechanical Painting” is now live. Here are the gameplay details.
Genshin Impact v2.8 is ending in about two weeks. The whole genshin community is eagerly waiting for the 3.0 update. The new update will finally let us explore Sumeru, the land of Dendro. Lots of new Dendro characters are coming along with new quests, puzzles, enemies, etc.
But, there is still one more event we have to complete before Genshin Impact 3.0 update drops. That is the upcoming “Evermotion Mechanical Painting” event. In this event, players will have to solve puzzles to complete paintings to obtain in-game rewards such as primogems, hero’s wit, weapon exp materials, and Mora.
HoYoverse recently revealed the gameplay details of this event in a blog post. Below you will find everything about it, including the duration, eligibility, gameplay details, rewards, and more.
Genshin Impact “Evermotion Mechanical Painting” Event Details:
The event will start on 12th August 2022 at around 10:00 AM and end on 22nd August 2022 at around 03:59 AM (Server Time).
- Adventure Rank 18 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest “Prologue: Act III – Song of the Dragon and Freedom”
- Look for Felix Yogue in Mondstadt City and take part in the “Evermotion Mechanical Painting” event.
- Restore the six “Mechanical Painting Parts.” From the first day of the event, a new part that can be restored will unlock every day. A total of six parts need to be restored.
- Piece the six Mechanical Painting Parts to put the Evermotion Mechanical Painting together.
Restore Mechanical Parts:
- When restoring the Mechanical Painting Parts, Travelers must adjust different gear components to allow them to interact with one another and activate the Driven Gear component.
- Gears on different levels cannot interact directly. You can switch between upper and lower levels to see how to place the gears.
- The correct placement of the Duplex Gears allows you to connect and activate the gears on different levels.
- Each column can only fit one gear component. Gears cannot be placed if it overlaps with another gear.
- If you encounter difficulties during the restoration, you can check the Painting Setup after a certain period of time for hints on the correct orientation.
Assemble the Evermotion Mechanical Painting:
- Once all six Mechanical Painting Parts have been restored, you can begin assembling the Evermootion Mechanical Painting.