The Genshin Impact 2.5 Kamisato Ayato Web Event is live and players can get up to 40 Primogems and other in-game rewards.
Genshin Impact v2.6 is coming out in a few days. The new update will introduce the Chasm area for players to explore. Additionally, the long-awaited 5* Hydro Sword user Kamisato Ayato is also coming.
Before almost every new 5* character release, Mihoyo, the developer of Genshin Impact hosts a new web event. These web events offer some Primogems and in-game rewards to participants.
Mihoyo has also made a new web event for Kamisato Ayato as well and it’s called “When Flowers Bloom”. In this web event, players have to complete certain tasks and take care of a Bonsai Flower tree.
Below you will find all details about the Kamisato Ayato “When Flowers Bloom” including its duration, eligibility, guide, and more.
Kamisato Ayato “When Flowers Bloom” Web Event Details:
The Web Event will start on 25th March 12 PM and run until 30th March 23:59 PM(UTC+8).
03/25/2022 12:00 – 03/30/2022 23:59 (UTC +8)
How to Play the Kamisato Ayato Web Event:
Click on the official Genshin Impact Kamisato Ayato “When Flowers Bloom” Web Event link below to take part in the event.
Web Event Link: https://hoyo.link/082ZUBA6
1. Please log in to the event using your HoYoverse Account and select your corresponding character in Genshin Impact to take part. This will ensure that your rewards can be sent and claimed correctly.
2. The growth status of the flowers will be recorded in the growth progress, and you can receive Primogems and other in-game rewards when the growth progress reaches 9 points.
3. In-game rewards obtained by completing event tasks need to be collected manually. Rewards cannot be claimed after the event ends. Please claim them in time.
4. The in-game rewards will be distributed via in-game mail. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don’t forget to claim the rewards in time.
- Log in with your HoYoverse account and select your server to ensure you are on the right account.
- Then click on the “Cultivation and Care” Button. Do the three tasks like watering, trimming and shoveling multiple times until a tick mark appears beside all of them. Every three task the growth progress will increase by 1. You can also share for the first time to gain 1 growth progress.
- Now, click on the “To-Do List button” and complete the tasks. After the first two tasks are done click on “Refresh To-Do List” and complete the new tasks as well.
- If you followed all of the previous points the growth progress should be 9. Now click the “Flower Growth Progress” and hit the “Claim” to get all your rewards via in-game mail a few minutes later.
If you would rather prefer a video guide then watch the video below-