Patch Notes for the newly released Fortnite v19.01 Update.
Fortnite v19.01 Update just dropped recently and it’s the biggest patch since the release of Chapter 3 Season 1. Fortnite players have been waiting for this update to being back the fan-favorite Tilted Towers back to the game.
But they got more than that as Epic not only brought back Tilted Towers but also added other new things like The New Komodo Wildlife and Grenade Launcher and bug fixes.
Fortnite v19.01 Patch Notes:
Fortnite players previously found the existence of a huge creature hidden on the new Fortnite Chapter 3 map. And now the Klombos are in-game. They are huge creatures roaming around Fortnite island. The Klombos are mostly peaceful but become aggressive when shot or provoked.
“It’s been long theorized there was a large creature on the Island, but alas, it hasn’t been found. Until now! And it’s actually no “it”— there’s more than one stomping around the Island. Don’t worry, though. Despite their enormous size, these creatures called Klombos are completely peaceful. (Unless provoked, but still.)”
“Ascend their tails to get to the blowhole on their heads, then get launched a great distance upwards to escape a tricky situation. They’ve also been known to sneeze out items after snacking a bit!”
Players can climb on the back of the Klombos and use its blowhole as a means of rotating. The Klombos also shoot out loot after players feed them berry.
“they’ll eat just about anything you throw in front of them. But what they love most is Klomberries! Pick these fruits from small bushes around the Island, then throw one near a Klombo to lead it your way. Remember: after Klombos snack a bit, items spout out!”
Players can also consume this berry to gain a burst of health.
Tilted Towers Retuns:
One of the most fan-favorite POI’s from Fortnite Chapter 1 is back once again. Tilted Towers has emerged from under the ice and is now a POI.
“The Island’s thaw goes on, and Tilted Towers has emerged from underneath the snow and ice! Go out on the town with this classic POI from Fortnite’s past: build to the top of its iconic clock tower, bust into apartments, stop by restaurants, battle it out in the underground parking garage, storm No Sweat Insurance’s office, and more on your urban excursion.”
Grenade Launcher Unvaulted and Adjusted:
“The Grenade Launcher is back and we’ve made some tweaks to its responsiveness! Projectiles now explode after their first bounce and fire more directly at your target.”
Crowning Emote Fix:
Previously the crowning emote only showed 99 crowned wins. But now players can get more than 99 crowned wins and the emote will display it accordingly.
“With v19.10, the Crowning Achievement Emote now displays more than 99 Crowned Victory Royales. If you had reached more than 99 before v19.10 (super impressive), your crowns were still being tracked and are now updated accordingly!”
Last Weeks Hotfix:
Balance changes made in a hotfix last week:
- Decreased the damage of the Stinger SMG.
MK-SEVEN ASSAULT RIFLE
- Slightly decreased the damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle.
- Increased the reload speed of the Auto Shotgun.
- Klombos and Grenade Launchers are not included in competitive playlists. Klomberries are included, however.
- Shield Kegs have been added to competitive playlists.
- Armored Walls have been added to competitive playlists, at a reduced pick-up limit.
Major Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters getting interrupted after players swung onto web bouncers.
- Fixed an issue involving players encountering a “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join a match as a spectator. With this issue fixed, the option to join a match as a spectator has been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable healing from resting in a Tent. Healing from resting in a Tent is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving campfires sometimes not healing players.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable DLSS for DirectX 11. DLSS for DirectX 11 is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Daily Quests not being visible in the Quests tab after players returned from a non-core mode.