Here is a list of all the things that got vaulted and unvaulted in Fortnite Season 2 Resistance.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has officially begun. Epic Games ended the downtime once, but players were having trouble logging in. Some players even reported waiting in queue time for more than 1 hour and still failing to get in. Following this, Epic Games took Fortnite down once again for server maintenance.
At the time of writing this article, Fortnite servers are back online, but some players are still facing problems getting into the game. So we will have to wait for Epic Games to fix the servers, but in the meantime, let’s take a look at the vaulted and unvaulted items in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Fortnite Vaulted & Unvaulted Items:
- Thermal Scoped Assault Rifle (Adjusted – semi-auto, fires faster, reduced damage, increased recoil)
- Drum Shotgun (Adjusted – fires slower, slightly increased damage, tighter spread, better falloff)
- Revolver (Adjusted – fires faster, reduced damage, higher accuracy)
- Remote Explosives (Adjusted – increased damage against vehicles)
- Thermal Scoped Revolver (Exotic weapon)
- Storm Scout Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
- Though not a weapon per se, Shockwave Grenades!
THE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 RETURNERS
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- Auto Shotgun
- Sidearm Pistol
- Stinger SMG
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- Shadow Tracker (Exotic weapon)
- Marksman Six Shooter (Exotic weapon)
- The Dub (Exotic weapon)
- Boom Sniper Rifle (Exotic weapon)
New Weapons & Items:
- Combat SMG
- Striker Burst Rifle
Some weapons and items are staying from Chapter 3, Season 1.
- Io Titan Tanks
“Fire the Titan’s cannon while you drive, and if you wanna be even more formidable, have a teammate control its machine gun turret.
IO Titan Tanks have a massive amount of Health, but their treads can be destroyed if they take enough damage.”
- Siege Cannons
“Need to get somewhere fast but the path’s too perilous on foot? Get in the seat of a Siege Cannon and launch yourself far forward. (Or launch your teammates first, then yourself.) Mid-air, you’ll be given the option to deploy your Glider, but you won’t take fall damage if you don’t deploy it.”
- Cow Catcher
“Available now, throw a Cow Catcher on your Joyride vehicle to boost its ramming power!”
- Repair Torch
“Repair Torches restore the Health of vehicles, and if they run out of fuel to ignite? Fill ‘em back up at a gas pump!”
Now let’s take about some of the Vaulted items.
- Spider Man Mythic Web Shooters
- Heavy Shotgun
- Machine Pistol
- Flare Gun
- Sticky Grenade