Learn how to fix Error Code 401003 in Diablo 4.
Blizzard Entertainment’s famed Diablo role-playing game series continues to expand with the release of the newest installment, Diablo 4. The video game has quickly amassed millions of players all around the globe in only a few short days after its first release, making it one of the games with the largest and most devoted fan bases.
Players are likely to experience a number of glitches and failures, given the game’s new status. In today’s article, we will go through the process of troubleshooting if you are seeing the error code 401003 in Diablo 4. This guide will explain all of the potential causes of the error code as well as all of the actions that you can take to fix the situation.
Read More: Fix Error Code 315306
What is Error Code 401003 in Diablo 4
Players will typically face Error Code 401003 while trying to reconnect to the game after a network connection failure. This is a client error, so you will need to troubleshoot the problem from your side to fix this. Even after you try to rejoin the game after the initial disconnection, you will most likely not be able to get into the game if this error code comes up.
How to Fix Error Code 401003
Follow the given steps to fix the Error Code 401003 in Diablo 4.
- Restart your game: Restarting the game will most likely fix the issue. As your previous connection gets corrupted, restarting the game will establish a new connection with the host and let you enter the game.
- Check internet connection: Check your internet connection and make sure you have a stable connection with the game’s server. Disconnect your Wi-Fi and reconnect again. You can also restart your router or your modem.
- Disable Windows Firewall: If restarting the game does not work, disable your Windows firewall and start the game again. Follow these steps to disable the Windows firewall successfully.
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing Win+R.
- Type firewall.cpl and press Enter.
- Click on Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Turn it off.
- Confirm changes and press OK.