FaZe Booya shared his take on the “Low TTK” MP7 loadout for Warzone 2.0. Let’s take a look at the loadout with the optimal setup.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 is the direct sequel to Warzone 1. The game is Activision’s current live-service title that shares most of its gameplay mechanics with MW2. Currently, the meta of Warzone 2.0 rewards weapons with low TTK.
Warzone 2.0 core gunplay strengthens weapons with “Low TTK” in most situations, especially for close-range engagements. So, it’s not a matter of surprise that SMGs reign supreme for close-range engagements.
Out of all the SMGs in Warzone 2.0, the best-performing SMG is the MP7. Most creators have shared their take on the MP7, however, FaZe Booya’s MP7 loadout has managed to hit the sweet spot.
Read More: Best Weapons for Warzone 2.0 (June 2023)
FaZe Booya’s “Low TTK” MP7 Loadout for Warzone 2.0
- Muzzle: Lacerta Compensator
- Tuning: Recoil Stabilization (+0.80 oz), Gun Kick Control (+0.35 in)
- Laser: VLK LZR 7MW
- Tuning: Sprint to Fire Speed (-0.50 oz), Aim Down Sight Speed (-51.00 ft)
- Stock: Demo RXT Stock
- Tuning: Aim Walking Steadiness (+4.00 oz), Aim Walking Speed (-2.40 in),
- Rear Grip: ZLR Combat Grip
- Tuning: Recoil Steadiness (+1.00 oz), Aiming Stability (+0.45 in)
- Magazine: 50-Round Mag
FaZe Booya has opted out of a barrel selection for the optimal loadout. The most integral part of the setup is the Lacerta Compensator muzzle, which combines the ZLR Combat Grip and Demo RXT Stock. For the loadout to work, players must tune the weapon to the exact spots that unlock the SMG’s full potential. The current meta of Warzone 2.0 Ranked Play emphasizes weapons with low TTK.