Are you looking for the Spire of the Watcher quest in Destiny 2? This guide will show you where to find it and how to complete it, so you can unlock new abilities and gear for your Guardian.
Destiny 2 is a popular looter-shooter video game by Bungie. You can unlock new abilities and gear by completing quests, raids, and other activities. Choose from three classes and earn various weapons as you progress through the game. Take on dungeons and raids to obtain powerful exotics.
To get exotic gear and high-power-level armor in Destiny 2, run dungeons. These are also the most efficient way to farm materials and obtain essential items like enchantment cores and prisms. Keep in mind that each dungeon has its own specific loot table, so you can only obtain certain rewards from specific dungeons.
In order to complete the Spire of the Watcher dungeon, you need to complete the Spire of the Watcher quest first. In this guide, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the quest and how to unlock the dungeon. Let’s get started!
Where to Find the Spire of the Watcher Quest
To access the Spire of the Watcher dungeon in Destiny 2, you’ll need to complete the Spire of the Watcher Quest. To complete the quest, you can follow these steps:
- Speak with Ikora at the Tower and start the “Ares Desperado” quest.
- Purchase the Witch Queen Deluxe Edition or upgrade from the standard edition, or purchase the Witch Queen dungeon key from the in-game store for 2000 Silver.
- Follow the quest objectives and complete the Spire of the Watcher dungeon.
- After completing the dungeon, you’ll have access to both the Normal and Master versions of the dungeon.
- To hunt for the Hierarchy of Needs’ Catalyst, you’ll want to play the Master version of the dungeon.
With all of these steps completed, you’ll be well on your way to tackling the challenges of the Spire of the Watcher dungeon and unlocking its powerful rewards.
So that’s all about the Spire of the Watcher Quest. Hopefully, this guide was helpful, and you have learned something new. You can also check out our other guides to help you take your Destiny 2 journey to the next level. Good luck out there, Guardians.