Discover the ultimate guide to obtaining the coveted Last Rite Scout Rifle PvP & PvE God Roll in Destiny 2. Unleash its power and dominate the battlefield with expert tips, strategies, and insights.
Destiny 2 captivates players with its immersive gameplay and expansive universe. As a Guardian, you embark on epic quests, battle formidable enemies, and forge alliances to protect the Last City. Destiny 2 offers thrilling challenges and an ever-evolving world to explore whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new recruit.
Bungie, the masterminds behind Destiny 2, continually breathe life into the game with their introduction of new weapons. They carefully craft each addition to ensure a diverse and exciting arsenal for Guardians to wield. Bungie’s dedication to weapon design shines through from exotic hand cannons to devastating rocket launchers.
In our comprehensive guide, we delve into the intricacies of Destiny 2’s Last Rite Scout Rifle and reveal the secrets to acquiring its PvP & PvE God Roll. Prepare to maximize your potential on the battlefield as we break down the optimal perks, mods, and strategies to make this weapon truly shine.
Last Rite Scout Rifle Specs
In Destiny 2, the Last Rite Scout Rifle is a legendary weapon renowned for its precision and versatility. As a scout rifle, it excels in medium to long-range engagements, offering accuracy and consistent damage. The Last Rite has a magazine capacity of 14 rounds, allowing for sustained fire without frequent reloads.
With a 35 impact damage, the Last Rite Scout Rifle can deliver devastating blows to enemies. Landing critical hits can significantly increase the damage output, dealing 47 damage per critical shot. The weapon fires at a rate of 120 rounds per minute, providing a balance between controlled bursts and sustained fire, making it effective in mid to long-range battles.
The Last Rite Scout Rifle boasts impressive perks that enhance its performance. Additionally, the weapon may come with perks like Freehand Grip, which improves accuracy and handling when firing from the hip. Other potential perks include Ricochet Rounds for increased bullet stability and Full Bore for improved range. These perks can be further customized with mods like the handling Masterwork, which enhances the weapon’s overall handling capabilities.
The Last Rite Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 offers precise and reliable firepower in medium to long-range engagements. Its damage output, rate of fire, and customizable perks make it a formidable choice for both PvP and PvE encounters. Whether you prefer precision shots or sustained fire, the Last Rite Scout Rifle is a versatile option tailored to your playstyle.
How to Get the Last Rite Scout Rifle
To acquire the Last Rite Scout Rifle in Destiny 2, you’ll need to focus on reaching Rank 16 in Gambit, Vanguard, or Crucible. This means engaging in various activities within these game modes and earning experience and reputation. Whether you prefer the fast-paced action of Gambit, the Vanguard’s challenging missions, or Crucible’s intense PvP battles, your progress will contribute to your overall rank.
As you play matches and complete objectives, you’ll earn rank points that steadily advance you toward Rank 16. Make sure to participate in weekly bounties, complete matches, and achieve specific goals to accumulate rank points more quickly. Keep an eye on your progress as you inch closer to the coveted Rank 16, where the Last Rite Scout Rifle becomes accessible.
Once you’ve achieved Rank 16, it’s Time to visit the corresponding vendor for the game mode you focused on. Head over to the Gambit, Vanguard, or Crucible vendor and interact with them to check their inventory. It will be available for you, and you can obtain the weapon.
Once you have the Last Rite Scout Rifle in your possession, equip it in your kinetic weapon slot and prepare to unleash its power. Experiment with its perks, such as the potent Freehand Grip, to optimize its performance for your play style. Additionally, consider applying mods to enhance its attributes further.
PvE God Rolls
When it comes to PvE activities in Destiny 2, acquiring the Last Rite Scout Rifle with optimal perks can greatly enhance your performance. Here are some suggested god roll perks to look for:
- Extended Mag or Appended Mag: These magazine perks increase the Last Rite’s ammo capacity, allowing for sustained fire and fewer reloads during encounters.
- Fourth Time’s the Charm: This perk grants a chance to return rounds to the magazine after landing multiple precision hits in a row. It synergizes well with scout rifles and helps to extend your damage output.
- Explosive Payload: This perk causes bullets to explode on impact, dealing additional area-of-effect damage to nearby enemies. It’s particularly effective against grouped enemies or enemies with shielded areas.
- Rapid Hit: This perk increases stability, reload speed, and precision hit damage for a short duration after landing rapid precision hits. It rewards accurate and consistent shooting, making the Last Rite even deadlier in skilled hands.
- Rampage: This perk increases damage with each consecutive kill, stacking up to three times. It provides a significant damage boost, especially when dealing with waves of enemies or bosses.
- Dragonfly: With this perk, precision kills create an elemental explosion, damaging nearby enemies. It’s ideal for clearing groups of weaker enemies and can be devastating in crowded PvE scenarios.
PvP God Rolls
When it comes to PvP engagements in Destiny 2, having the right perks on your Last Rite Scout Rifle can give you a significant advantage. Here are some suggested god roll perks to look for in PvP scenarios:
- Opening Shot: This perk grants increased accuracy and range on the first shot of each engagement, making it easier to land precision hits and secure early kills.
- Snapshot Sights: This perk provides a significant boost to aiming speed and allows for faster target acquisition, giving you an edge in quick-paced PvP encounters.
- Kill Clip: This perk temporarily increases damage after reloading, making subsequent kills even more lethal. It rewards precision and quick thinking, allowing you to chain kills and dominate in engagements.
- Moving Target: This perk improves mobility and target acquisition while moving, making it harder for opponents to track and hit you. It enhances your strafing capabilities and provides an advantage in duels.
- Rangefinder: This perk extends the weapon’s effective range and zoom magnification, giving you better accuracy and more consistent damage output at longer distances.
- High-Caliber Rounds: These rounds cause opponents to flinch more when hit, potentially throwing off their aim and giving you an advantage in gunfights.
In conclusion, the Last Rite Scout Rifle in Destiny 2 is a versatile weapon that can be obtained by reaching Rank 16 in Gambit, Vanguard, or Crucible. Whether you’re a PvE enthusiast or a PvP competitor, the Last Rite can be a valuable addition to your arsenal with the right perks.
For PvE activities, perks like Fourth Time’s the Charm, Explosive Payload, and Rampage can significantly increase your damage output and efficiency against hordes of enemies. Meanwhile, in PvP, perks such as Opening Shot, Kill Clip, and Snapshot Sights provide advantages in accuracy, damage, and target acquisition.
Finding the perfect roll for your Last Rite Scout Rifle is a matter of personal preference and playstyle. Experiment with different combinations of perks and mods to discover what works best for you. With the ideal roll, the Last Rite can become a potent tool, allowing you to excel in both PvE encounters and PvP engagements.