Looking to complete the Volantes Violentiam Exotic Catalyst quest in Destiny 2? This guide will show you how to obtain the quest and complete all of its objectives, including defeating powerful enemies and completing various activities in the game
In “Destiny 2,” players take on the role of a Guardian, a powerful warrior who is resurrected to protect humanity from various alien threats. The game features a variety of modes, including a campaign mode, cooperative multiplayer, and competitive multiplayer, with seasonal updates to get the player’s attention.
Seasonal updates also introduce new features, events, and activities for players to enjoy. Each season typically introduces new weapons, gear, and challenges for players to complete, as well as events and activities that are only available for a limited time.
The Volantes Violentiam Exotic Catalyst Quest is available during “Season 19” of “Destiny 2.” To complete the quest, players must follow a series of steps and objectives that involve defeating enemies using Submachine Guns while airborne, completing various activities and matches, and generating Calibration Data.
How to complete Volantes Violentiam Exotic Catalyst Quest
Here are the steps and requirements for completing the Volantes Violentiam Exotic Catalyst Quest in “Destiny 2”:
Reconstruct The Manticore’s Catalyst
- Defeat 50 targets with Submachine Guns while airborne. The Manticore is a weapon that is more efficient when you are airborne, so it is suggested that you use it for this step. However, you can also use any other weapon that you feel comfortable with.
- Completing this step will reward you with a Rare Sniper Rifle.
Complete Vanguard Operations, Gambit, and Crucible Matches
- Defeat targets while using the Manticore. This step requires you to complete activities such as Vanguard Strikes, Gambit, and Crucible matches. It would be best if you used the Manticore while completing these activities to progress through the quest.
- Generate 200 Calibration Data. You can do this by completing various activities and defeating enemies.
- Defeat Targets (Reach 100%). This objective requires you to defeat a certain number of enemies to reach 100%.
Return to Banshee-44
- Speak with Banshee-44 to complete the quest and receive the Manticore Catalyst.
Upon completing the quest, players will be rewarded with the Manticore Catalyst and the ability to upgrade the weapon with the Flying Monster perk, which increases resistance after defeating enemies while airborne.
We hope that this guide was helpful and that you have learned something new. Remember to check out other guides and resources to help you take your “Destiny 2” journey to the next level, and good luck in your adventures as a Guardian!