Here is all you need to know if you want to access the tracking station transceiver in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty.
CD Projekt Red’s Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in Night City, which is a Californian metropolis obsessed with power, glamor, and cyber-enhanced modification.
Here, you begin your journey as V, a mercenary going after an implant, which is the key to immortality. And, of course, with a game like this, you’ll find yourself involved in a wide variety of missions, each with its own unique twists and turns.
During your playthrough of the new Phantom Liberty DLC, you will come across a mission named ‘Birds with Broken Wings‘ where you have to access the tracking station transceiver. While that may sound like a simple thing to do, the game does not give you an exact location marker.
Therefore, it can get confusing for a lot of the players. The only clue you get is a yellow search area within which the transceiver is located. So, if you’re looking for help, you came to the right place.
How to Access The Tracking Station Transceivers
Here are the steps you need to follow to locate the Tracking Station Transceivers.
- Nearing the search area, you’ll see a Chapel with a blue neon-lighted cross. Look to its left, and you’ll see a transceiver tower. Scan and mark it.
- Then, use the scaffolding to climb to the top of the chapel. The scaffolding should be on the right side of the entrance.
- You’ll see a few people guarding the tower. Deal with them however you want.
- The tower is pretty close to the enemies you just defeated. Approach it to jack in.
That is not the end of the mission, though. You will need to breach another station to recreate the encryption key. Here are the steps you need to follow for the second tower.
- Go to the marked area on your map. When you reach the area, look on top of the buildings there to see a transceiver tower, which you can then highlight.
- Scale the building using the air conditioners installed along the right wall.
- The station that you will find atop the building will actually be out of power. You can either pay Luka 1000 eddies to give you a hint on how to fix it, or you can just run up to the control panel on the other end of the roof to turn on the power.
- Return to the station to proceed jacking it.
Want to learn more about Cyberpunk 2077? Then check out all our Cyberpunk 2077-related guides here.