Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone’s end-of-the-season update is live. Here’s an in-depth look at everything related to the patch notes.
Raven Software has released the end-of-season update tonight. With the update, players are getting Vanguard Royale integration, events revamp, core health pool changes, new operator skins, bug fixes, and more.
The main highlight of the patch notes is the integration of Vanguard royale’s mechanics into Warzone. The integration focuses on making the overall player experience better. It also features massive changes to the core battle royale health pool. Furthermore, events from Vanguard royale have been added to Warzone, which will most certainly shift the meta for most players.
Players will finally be getting their hands on the Snoop Dogg operator bundle. The bundle features Snoop skin, three legendary weapon loadouts with a green tracer pack, an emblem, a sticker, brand new animations, and a legendary charm. The bundle is a legendary pack and priced at 2400 COD points which equates to $19.99/£16.79.
Battle Royale Adjustments
At the start of Season Two Reloaded, Raven Software talked about our intent to merge the core and Vanguard Royale experiences into a single, coherent Mode. They’ve now arrived at the final step of the merger, with Vanguard Royale Public Events joining the core BR event pool.
- Cash Drops
- Heavy Weapon Drops
Loadout Drop Events
- First free Loadout Drop now occurs earlier
- This change should make for better parity in the power curve.
- Second free Loadout Drop remains in the 5th Circle
- Heavy Weapon Crate
- Plunder Crate
Being incentivised to land in different locations due to Legendary loot appearing in the early game is a good opportunity for POI rotation.
- 4th Circle:
- Fire Sale
Having mid-game events help players restock their inventory and give players improved looting opportunities in the mid-to-late game, especially if returning from the Gulag.
- Default core health is now at 150 (up from 100)
- Dead Silence will remain as Legendary ground loot
- “Big Game Bounty”
- “Top Secret”
- “Supply Drop”
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue where the Restock and Quick Fix Perk descriptions did not match their current functionality.
- Fixed an issue where some Keyboard and Mouse button prompts could be seen when using a Gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where the button prompt when receiving a Playlist Update would incorrectly say “Exit” instead of “Restart Now”
- Fixed an issue where Players could not invite other players to join their party from the “Invite From Social” menu.
- Fixed an issue where “The Wall” Blueprint would disappear in-game before Players could receive it.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to clip through Golden Bunker doors.
- Fixed an issue causing Combat Shield Blueprints to not appear correctly when equipped in a Loadout.
The next patch is coming out on 27 April 2022. The patch will mark the arrival of Season 3.
Snoop Dogg Bundle Contents
The Snoop Dogg Bundles features 10 items that will be available to players once they purchase the bundle.
Weapon Skins (Tracer Pack):
- Bong Ripper (Sniper Rifle Able)
- West Coast Bling (Assault Rifle How)
- The Shiznit (Submachine Gun Charlie)
- Tactical Toke (Snoop Highlight Intro)
- Finishizzle Movizzle (Snoop Finishing Move)
- Hit This, Fam (Snoop MVP Highlight)
- The Original Gangsta
- Mellow Metal
- High Art
The bundle comes with the base Snoop Dogg skin. The other skins are unlocked with operator-level progression. There are three more unlockable voice quips voiced by the Doggfather himself. The bundle will surely hit the right spot for the old-school Call of Duty fans.