List of all the best uniques for Sorcerer in Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 just dropped with a lot of interesting in-game content and mechanisms. There is a wide variety of existing mechanisms which got imported from the previous Diablo games, and the developers further introduced new mechanisms to the game.
Uniques in Diablo 4 are rare items that can provide you with effects and buffs to level up your gameplay. Uniques are hard to come across in Diablo 4, considering their rarity. However, you can only equip one unique with your character at a time.
There are several unique that you can equip with your character. In this article, we will discuss the best uniques for Sorcerer in Diablo 4, which can be used alongside a strong build to make a Sorcerer even stronger.
Read More: How to Evade in Diablo 4
Best Uniques for Sorcerer
5. Iceheart Brais
- Type: Pants
- Effect: Enemies that die while Frozen have an 11 – 20% chance to unleash a Frost Nova.
- Equipment Affix: While Injured, Your Potion Also Restores 10% Resource
- Affix 1: +3.0 – 6.5% Freeze Duration
- Affix 2: +4.5 – 8.0% Damage to Frozen Enemies
- Affix 3: +18 – 25 Intelligence
- Affix 4: +13.0 – 20.0% Damage to Injured Enemies
Sorcerer excels in Freeze attacks and can effectively freeze a crowd of enemies. Iceheart Brais makes the Frost Nova skill of Sorcerer even more powerful by enhancing the powers of the skills and making it more effective during attacks.
4. Fists of Fate
- Type: Gloves
- Effect: Your attacks randomly deal 1% to 200 – 300% of their normal damage.
- Affix 1: Lucky Hit: Up to a +6.0 – 9.5% Chance to Daze
- Affix 2: Lucky Hit: Up to a 5% Chance to Restore +4.5 – 8.0% Primary Resource
- Affix 3: Lucky Hit: Up to a 5% Chance to Heal +100 – 159 Life
- Affix 4: Lucky Hit: Up to a +6.0 – 9.5% Chance to Immobilize
Fists of Fate is an all-rounder unique which can be equipped with Sorcerer build. This unique helps you increase overall stats of every aspect and also helps you increase damage and enhances Sorecer’s skills.
3. Harlequin Crest
- Type: Helm
- Effect: Gain 10.0 – 20.0% Damage Reduction. In addition, gain +4 Ranks to all Skills.
- Affix 1: +1000 Maximum Life
- Affix 2: 9.6% Cooldown Reduction 4.4 – 10.0%
- Affix 3: 11.5% Resource Generation 5.0 – 12.0%
- Affix 4: +20 All Stats +20 – 28
Harlequin Crest has always been a go-to unique for players since the days of Diablo 2. This unique is very rare to come across. However, equipping this unique would make Sorcerer even more powerful by providing all sorts of effects and buffs.
2. Ring of Starless Skies
- Type: Ring
- Effect: Each consecutive Core Skill cast reduces the Resource cost of your next Core Skill by 8 – 12%, up to a maximum of 40%.
- Equipment Affix: 16.6% Cold Resistance
- Affix 1: +1.4 – 3.0% Critical Strike Chance
- Affix 2: +2.1 – 3.5% Lucky Hit Chance
- Affix 3: +7.5 – 11.0% Core Skill Damage
- Affix 4: +8.5 – 12.0% Critical Strike Damage
Ring of Starless Skies greatly helps you in using your Core Skill repeatedly by reducing the mana cost of the Core Skill. This being a major buff, the unique also provides Sorcerer with a variety of effects, making him stronger during battles.
1. Raiment of the Infinite
- Type: Armor
- Effect: After using Teleport, Close enemies are Pulled to you and Stunned for 2.0 – 3.0 seconds, but Teleport’s Cooldown is increased by 20%.
- Affix 1: +1 Ranks of the Glass Cannon Passive
- Affix 2: +18 – 25 Intelligence
- Affix 3: +9.5 – 13.0% Damage to Close Enemies
- Affix 4: +9.5 – 13.0% Damage to Stunned Enemies
Raiment of the Infinite is one of the strongest unique which can be equipped to Sorcerer, considering the ability it provides to group targets during attacks. Equipping this build makes every AoE ability of Sorcerer even more powerful.
Check out our other guides from Diablo 4:
- Best Builds for Barbarian, Rogue, Necromancer, Druid, and Sorcerer
- How To Unlock Legendary Aspects
- How to Extract Legendary Aspects and many more!