Are you looking for the best M13B loadout for Warzone 2? Then rest assured, as we show you the perfect loadout with the optimal setup for dominating the terrains of Al Mazrah.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 has been a massive success worldwide. The direct sequel to Warzone Caldera, Warzone 2.0 features guns, equipment, and game mechanics from MW2. There are 58 weapons in MW2, which are also present in its BR counterpart.
Among the 58 weapons, 10 of them are Assault Rifles. Warzone 2.0’s largest map in CoD history makes it a perfect playing ground for ARs. The M13B is currently the strongest AR in the game. With the recent buffs, the weapon has made its spot the best weapon for Ashika Island.
The M13B is a fully automatic Assault Rifle with the fastest fire rate in the game. The weapon can easily beam players in long-range gunfights with an extended magazine and proper build. The gun gained popularity due to the mission “Clean House” from Modern Warfare (2019).
Read More: Warzone 2.0 Players share Concerns about Upcoming Ranked Mode as Cheater Plague Affects MW2 Ranked Play
How to unlock the M13B in Warzone 2.0
The weapon is exclusive to the DMZ game mode, so make sure to hop into a game of DMZ game mode. The process can be done solo; however, doing it with a squad will make your life a lot easier.
To unlock the M13B, follow these steps:
1. Open up your tac map after deploying into the DMZ game mode in Al Mazrah.
2. Look for a yellow circle that features a radioactive sign in the middle.
3. Ping the yellow circle and head to the Radiation zone. We recommend you take a gas mask beforehand, to negate the radiation damage.
4. After heading into the radiation zone, look for the Chemist. The Chemist is an AI HVT wearing a yellow hazmat suit.
5. When you locate the Chemist, eliminate him as quickly as possible.
6. After the Chemist is eliminated, he will drop an M13B variant. Make sure to pick it up from the ground and exit the radiation zone as quickly as possible.
7. Head over to the Exfil zone as soon as possible and exfil with the M13B variant to unlock it simultaneously in MW2, WZ2.0, and DMZ. However, if you die during exfil, you must head back and repeat the process.
To unlock some of the better attachments for the gun, players will have to level up their rank with the M13B as players would with any other weapon in Call of Duty games.
Keep playing Warzone 2.0 when the gun is equipped to rank up M13B. While the M13B will always gain a constant flow of XP while equipped, players can speed up the process by slaying enemies, taking down killstreaks, and completing contracts. And they will gain even more weapon XP for the M13B if they activate a weapon-oriented XP token before a Warzone 2.0 match begins.
Best M13B Loadout
- Optic: Aim OP-V4
- Barrel: 14″ Bruen Echelon
- Muzzle: Sakin Tread-40
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56
- Magazine: 60-Round Mag
Best Equipment & Perks for M13B Loadout
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
Stim is a widely used tactical capable of providing instant heals, which can be life-saving in clutch situations. On the other hand, semtex is an excellent lethal that can serve as a breaching impact and flush out other players from cover.
Perk Package – Weapon Specialist
- Base Perk -1: Overkill
- Base Perk -2: Strong Arm
- Bonus Perk: Spotter
- Ultimate Perk: Survivor
The weapon specialist package is excellent for calm and calculated players. The base perks are Overkill and Strong Arm. Strong Arm grants players a stronger projectile-throwing power with a preview of the trajectory, while Overkill allows them to carry two primary weapons.
Furthermore, for the bonus perk, players can use Spotter, which spots enemy equipment, field upgrades, and killstreaks through walls. Lastly, the ultimate perk is Survivor, which acts as a self-revive but in the form of a perk.
All the latest M13B Buffs and Nerfs
The Season 3 Reloaded update brought massive changes to the weapon. There was an increase in upper torso damage and damage at mid-range, making it the best choice for long-range gunfights.
- ADS Speed increased slightly
- Damage Ranges increased
- Hip Spread Accuracy increased slightly
- Minimum Armor Damage added | Warzone 2.0 Only
- Reduced ‘First Raise’ animation time
Other Alternatives to the M13B in the Current Meta
Other alternatives to the M13B are M4 (AR), Kastov-74u (AR), and TAQ 56 (AR). TAQ 56 is one of the most powerful guns in Warzone 2.0’s current meta. As time progresses, more weapons will gain a stronger position in the meta.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2: How to Adjust Controller Sensitivity Settings