As Season 16 comes to a close, we finally have a glimpse of some of the Legend-related changes that Respawn has implemented with the highly anticipated Apex Legends Season 17 update.
Respawn has constantly been introducing new content and features to Apex Legends since Season 1 so that the mass player base can stay entertained and engaged in the game. Along with other changes, Respawn has already introduced 22 Legends into the game since its release, and they continue to do so.
Respawn doesn’t just throw a Legend into the game and leave it up to the players to explore the character meta. Instead, they take into account a number of things, such as how often Legends are picked and how well they do in competitive, ranked, and casual play. After carefully considering these factors, Respawn adjusts the Legends each season.
Similarly, in Season 17, Respawn is making some small adjustments to Legends to balance them in the current meta. Moreover, slight class rework will also undergo to make the current classes more suited to the available Legends in the game.
Read More: Apex Legends Season 17 Arsenal Weapon Changes
Apex Legends Season 17 Character Changes, Buffs, and Nerfs
Legend Buffs and Nerfs
- Dark Veil
- Scan Highlights & Diamonds are no longer visible through the Dark Veil
- Class changed from Skirmisher to Support
- Now gets slowed to weapon sprint speed instead of weapon walk speed when targeting with her tac
- Smart loot gains have been adjusted to reduce skipping an upgrade tier
- It will now be less likely to jump from White to Purple or Blue to Gold
- Optics are now given based on team rather than just Assault Legend who opens them
- Added special drop rate for Gold Optics
- Care packages are now automatically pinged for the team on reveal.
- This includes empty Care Packages that have already been looted by another team
- Support Bins will now guarantee at least one Battery in one of the Secret Compartment slots
- Support Bins will now award MRBs if your ally is dead, even if you don’t have their banner card.
- Legend Banners can now be crafted by ANY player who has a Support Class Legend in their Squad
Read More: Apex Legends Season 17 Arsenal Official Patch Notes