The 2020 edition of K/DA is finally here with new ALL OUT skins for Ahri, Akali, Evelynn, Kai’Sa, and League’s upcoming new champion Seraphine.
Riot’s virtual K-pop group K/DA went viral with their hit song POP/STARS back in 2018. And now when everyone started to wonder whether they will see the girl group back together any time soon, Riot has finally unveiled the upcoming skin line ALL OUT for the K/DA group.
However, unlike last time where there were four members in the group, this time League’s upcoming 152nd champion Seraphine will be joining in the sensational band as well.
“K/DA ALL OUT Ahri, Akali, Evelynn, and Kai’Sa are ready to slay on stage,” Riot Games on the new K/DA ALL OUT skin line.
K/DA ALL OUT Ahri Skin
- Release Date: Patch 10.22, Thursday, Oct 29, 2020.
- Price: 1350RP
Splash Art and Wallpaper
With the 2020 edition K/DA ALL OUT skin, Ahri will now have 13 skins in League of Legends. Unlike the last time where she had a purple and gold color scheme, in the ALL OUT skin, Ahri is going to have a white and blue hue.
K/DA ALL OUT Ahri along with other KDA skins are going live on patch 10.22 and will hit PBE soon for testing.
Other K/DA ALL OUT Skins:
- 2020 new K/DA ALL OUT Evelynn Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price
- 2020 new K/DA ALL OUT Akali Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price
- 2020 new K/DA ALL OUT Kai’Sa Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, and Price
- K/DA ALL OUT Seraphine Skin: Splash Art, Release Date, Price