Riot confirms some much-needed nerfs for Yuumi, Syndra, Mordekaiser, Shyvana, Trundle, and Lillia in the upcoming patch.
Patch 12.23 is shaping up to be a big one, being a follow-up to the massive changes in Patch 12.22; it will contain a plethora of changes. These changes include tank buffs, more jungle changes, a bunch of champion mini-reworks, and, most importantly, nerfs to some champions and items. Additionally, the patch will also be the last patch of 2022.
Here we will focus on nerfs coming to Patch 12.23. The champions getting the nerf hammers are Yuumi, Syndra, Mordekaiser, Shyvana, Trundle, and Lillia. Unfortunately, the said champions have been performing too well in solo-queue, some even having close to a 54% win rate. So, it’s no wonder Riot is nerfing these champions.
The lead Designer of the League Balance Team, Riot Phroxzon, shared the Patch 12.23 nerfs on his Twitter page.
Champion Nerfs Patch 12.23
Here’s a list of all the champion nefs scheduled for Patch 12.23,
- Passive – Bop ‘N’ Block
- Cooldown: 14-6 seconds (based on level) >>> 18-6 seconds (based on level).
- R – Final Chapter
- Root Duration: 1.75 seconds >>> 1.25 seconds.
- W – Force of Will
- Bonus Damage: 15% (1.5% per 100 AP) >>> 12% (+2% per 100 AP)
- E – Scatter the Weak
- AP Ratio: 55% AP >>> 45% AP.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds >>> 17 seconds.
- Passive – Darkness Rise
- Procs on all monster hits >>> Procs on large monster hits.
- Monster Cap: 180 at all levels >>> 28 – 164.
- E – Flame Breath
- On-Hit Damage: 3.5% of target’s Maximum HP >>> 3% of target’s Maximum HP
- Base Stats
- Attack Speed: 0.67 >>> 0.6.
- R – Subjugate
- Damage based on target’s Maximum Health: 20/27.5/35% >>> 20/25/30%.
- Q – Blooming Blows
- Base Damage: 70-190 >>> 80-160.
When will the nerfs arrive?
The above-mentioned nerfs will hit live servers in patch 12.23, scheduled to release on December 7, 2022.