Are you looking for a fix for low FPS issues? Then you are in luck, as here we will discuss how to fix the FPS issues so that you can play the new Warzone without any hassle.
Warzone 2.0 is a massive free-to-play battle royale that now features a brand-new map, Al Mazrah. Join forces with your friends and jump into a sprawling battleground in the metropolitan area and rural outskirts of the Republic of Adal. Discover supply boxes and complete contracts to build your arsenal and gain a tactical advantage.
After CoD MW 2, Activision released the reincarnation of the previously famous prequel Warzone to let players experience a true battle royale in the CoD environment. Since the initial launch of this new game, players are constantly facing errors and bugs, such as low FPS issues on low to medium-range devices.
If you are facing low FPS issues or fps lag but don’t know how to fix them, you’ve come to the right place. This article will explain how to fix low FPS issues in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. So let’s get started right away, shall we?
Why Does Low FPS Issues Occur in Warzone 2.0?
Low FPS issue occurs mainly due to GPU performance errors. Additionally, it can also occur if you have a faulty drive, corrupted game files, or other hardware issues. Developers are trying to find fixes for all the errors occurring from the beginning of the CoD Warzone 2.0 launch. Although there is no official statement for this error, there is a workaround that might work.
So if you are suffering from this error, you can follow this guide to get back on Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 and enjoy the game to the fullest.
How to Fix Low FPS Issues
Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Update or roll back your graphics card driver.
- Tweak your graphic settings.
- Play Warzone 2.0 in fullscreen exclusive mode.
- Set spot cache to high or ultra in Warzone 2.0.
- Adjust hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling.
- Use NVIDIA DLSS in Warzone 2 (if supported).
- Turn off G-Sync (Nvidia User).
- Turn off Vertical Refresh (AMD User).
- Turn off V-Sync in Warzone 2.0 graphics settings.
- Verify the integrity/scan and repair COD: Modern Warfare 2 files.
- Reinstall Call of Duty Warzone 2.0.
That’s all there is on how to fix low FPS issues. We hope this guide helps you to fix this error very quickly and you can play the new game as soon as possible. You can also check out our other guides to help you take your Warzone 2.0 journey to the next level.