Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 has introduced a new Trophy Hunt event for players to complete and get their hands on exclusive rewards.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 is the direct successor of Warzone 1. The game shares almost all fundamental mechanics with Warzone 1. Aside from these mechanics, the only thing different in Warzone 2.0 is the gunplay and movement mechanics.
Warzone 1 had its share of seasonal events that granted players in-game rewards. Following its predecessor, Warzone 2.0 also features seasonal events like the Mastery Camo event during Season 2.
With the start of Season 3, players are getting another special event titled Trophy Hunt mastery camo challenges. Let’s take a look at the Trophy Hunt camo challenges and the rewards associated with it.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0: How to Unlock the GS Magna Handgun in Season 3 Reloaded
Trophy Hunt Camo
The Trophy Hunt camo is a very straightforward challenge event. Players must get kills to progress toward the mastery camo. To complete the challenges, players must get kills in multiplayer, DMZ, or Warzone 2.0. Each kill will count towards the weapon kill challenge.
Trophy Hunt Camo
Players must earn the camo for each weapon class by completing the associated challenge to earn the mastery camo. Here are all the challenges for this event:
- Assault Rifles: Get 250 Operator Kills
- Battle Rifles: Get 30 Headshot Operator Kills
- SMGs: Get 3 Operator Kills Without Dying 30 times
- Shotguns: Get 30 Hipfire Operator Kills
- LMGs: Get 50 Operator Kills While Mounted
- Marksman Rifles: Get 25 Longshot Operator Kills
- Sniper Rifles: Get 30 Longshot Operator Kills
- Sidearms: Get 50 Operator Kills
- Launcher: Get 40 Operator Kills
- Melee: Get 30 Operator Kills from Behind
So, stay frosty and dive into MW2 and Warzone 2.0 to bank the kills and unlock the exclusive in-game camo before time runs out.
Read More: Warzone 2.0: All DMZ Key Locations in Al Mazrah