Warzone stats analyst TrueGameData has shared his overpowered P90 Loadout following the Fennec nerf in Season 2.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 had a successful launch worldwide, with players diving into Al Mazrah for battle royale goodness. Content creators and pro players have also applauded the game for positive changes and new innovations.
Like its predecessor Warzone 2.0 also features its own meta weapons, which have been an essential part of the player experience. However, players were not happy with the meta as two weapons, the RPK and Fennec, dominated every other weapon.
Surprisingly, Infinity Ward decided to nerf the RPK and Fennec with the Season 2 update. Following the nerf, Warzone stats analyst TrueGameData has jumped into action to find the top weapons for Warzone 2.0. Here’s an in-depth look at his overpowered Warzone 2.0 loadout.
Read More: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0: How to Unlock the ISO Hemlock AR in Season 2
TrueGameData’s Best P90 Loadout
- Barrel: FTAC Series IX 14.5″
- Tuning: Aim Walking Speed (-0.50 lb), Aim Down Sight Speed (-0.18 in)
- Stock: Hollow Extended Stock
- Tuning: Aim Walking Steadiness (+1.68 oz), Aim Walking Speed (-0.45 in)
- Rail: Integrated Reflex Rail
- Tuning: Sprint Speed (-0.26 lb), Sprint to Fire Speed (-0.40 in)
- Rear Grip: Bruen Q900 Grip
- Laser: VLK LZR 7MW
- Tuning: Aim Walking Steadiness (+0.18 oz), Aim Down Sight Speed (-16.45 ft)
The FTAC Series IX Barrel increases bullet velocity as well as movement speed. The Hollow extended stock increases movement speed, making players light on their feet while using the weapon. Lastly, the Bruen Q900 Grip increases aim down sight speed, making the SMG super fast during engagements.
TrueGameData’s P90 loadout is focused on mobility and handling. This SMG is perfect for close-range gunfights, especially for the Resurgence game mode.
Read More: How to Unlock Every Optic in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0