Want to own houses on Starfield universe? Then here is how many houses you can buy in Starfield.
Starfield is the latest RPG game with a massive collection of spaceships to explore the cosmos and plenty of planets to colonize! However, there are times when you might want to avoid this endless journey and combat gameplay style. Rather, you would want to have a sip of coffee in your backyard, look for the Andromeda, and think about what choices in your life led you here. In the meantime, take one step back and ask yourself, How did you get a house anyway?
In Starfield, you only need your Spaceship if you are a space adventure lover. But having a nice and comfy place to store and organize all your adventure achievements and rewards would be exemplary. Of course, this part is secondary; you will need the coffee and the backyard part. With that comes the desire to live a luxurious life or something modest.
To help you with that. Starfield features houses ranging in quality from the finest to the least, depending on your specific choice of environment and cost. We will give you a rough overview of these places in this guide, so hop in!
How Many Houses Can You Buy in Starfield?
There are around Eight houses you can afford in Starfield, all offering something different. On top of that, having the “Kid Stuff” trait will give you access to your parent’s apartment for free. Furthermore, you can buy six of the rest, and the other can be obtained as a reward by completing a quest. Let’s take a look at those and their prices:
- The Wells Apartment in New Atlantis: 30,000 Credits
- The Sky Suite in Neon: 235,000 Credits
- Sleepcrate in Neon: 6,500 Credits
- Dream Home in Nesoi: 125,000 Credits
- Core Manor in Akila City: 78,000 Credits
- Stretch Apartment in Akila City: 45,000 Credits
- Parents’ House in New Atlantis’ Pioneer Tower (Free!)
- New Atlantis Penthouse (Free rewards for completing United Colonies Faction Storyline)