Ubisoft has deployed a new update on the Rainbow Six Siege Test Server that fixes the latest operator duplication glitch and more.
The Y6S2.2 Patch, which dropped on the Siege’s TS a few days ago, has now been updated with some quality-of-life changes and some important bug fixes.
About a week ago, a new R6S glitch surfaced on the internet, allowing players to have more than one of the same operators in their line-up. This caused some hilarious yet frustrating moments for many users, as they had to deal with multiple Montagnes or Yings in the same round.
But Ubisoft was quick to address and mitigate this duplication issue with the new TS update. Alongside this, the devs will finally fix the long-standing Fuze loadout bug and the silent C4/Grenade bug with the Y6S2.2 patch.
Read the new Test Server Patch Notes down below:
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
Added feature to report players who left the game
- In the Post-Action Report, Ranked and Unranked players can now block or report players who disconnected before the last EOR replay.
- FIXED – Players can vault through barricades after a single melee hit.
- FIXED – Operator Selection remains stuck on screen during gameplay.
- UPDATED – Players can destroy a barricade with certain weapons, causing it to desync and become exploitable. There is an ongoing investigation into this issue to ensure it works as expected for players.
- FIXED – Players can deploy a reinforcement or barricade while falling through a hatch.
- FIXED – Players can select the same Operator as another player during a match.
- UPDATED – Sometimes the Windows cursor remains stuck on screen, blocking camera movement. There is an ongoing investigation into this issue to ensure it works as expected for players.
- FIXED – Some players above 4400 MMR are unable to Squad queue with other players, despite being within the accepted MMR range.
- FIXED – Players lose camera control if they play a match while under an Abandon Penalty.
- FIXED – Operators can fall out of bounds or clip through the wall to get inside the building after exiting rappel in the gap between vents at EXT Forklift Alley on Kanal map.
- FIXED – Attackers have unfair LOS into 1F Main Hallway and 2F Landing after vaulting over a bush on Villa map.
- FIXED – The destructible floor doesn’t fully break when Sledge uses the Breaching Hammer on the metal support beams on Favela map.
- FIXED – Two soft walls cannot be reinforced while Defenders are standing on a reinforced hatch in 1F Public Bathroom on Consulate map.
- FIXED – Gap on top of barricaded doorway allows LOS into EXT Pedestrian Customs on Border Map.
- FIXED – Several LOD issues on Villa map.
- FIXED – Defuser can be dropped behind indestructible plant pots at EXT Terrace on Villa Map.
- FIXED – Player movement dips while passing over the triangular gap between PC boxes in 2F Coin Farm on Favela Map.
- FIXED – Deployable devices float when placed on wooden beams on Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- FIXED – Fuze starts a round with a default weapon loadout if the player doesn’t swap between weapons during Operator Selection.
- FIXED – Jackal stops rappelling for a moment if gadget is enabled or disabled.
- FIXED – Lights on Ace’s S.E.L.M.A. Aqua Breacher appear in an incorrect location.
- FIXED – When Kali cancels a reload by switching weapons, the player is unable to ADS.
- FIXED – When Buck cancels a Skeleton Key reload, the player is unable to ADS.
- FIXED – Jackal’s Eyenox Model III continues to ping Defenders after Jackal is eliminated.
- FIXED – IQ’s Electronics Detector automatically reequips after IQ places a Breach Charge.
- FIXED – Multiple localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED – Deployment SFX is silent when a player deploys a Frag Grenade or C4, then crouches or goes prone at the same time.
- FIXED – New HUD can be activated through a game console command.
- FIXED – Popup for redeeming the Sunstark bundle crashes the game.
- FIXED – Prompts may linger on screen over several rounds.
- FIXED – The iron sight attachment for the ITA12S and SMG-12 floats in multiple menus.
- FIXED – Players can create a hole in Castle’s Armor Panel if they melee a spot near the frame on both sides.
- FIXED – Rappel SFX is sometimes inaudible.
- FIXED – Keyboard players who browse the Charms category in the shop experience navigation issues.
- FIXED – UMP45 has the wrong weapon skin thumbnail for Six Major NA 2021.
- FIXED – Booster icon is missing from the Booster activation confirmation side-panel.
- FIXED – Battle Pass tab in Post-Action Report does not immediately update for players who complete the last tier of the Battle Pass.
- FIXED – Incorrect Traditional Chinese character present in Thunderbird’s Bio.