Riot just added the feature Display Champion Sound Notification in League of Legends.
Have you ever been hit by an unsuspecting Sion Ultimate or even Briar Ultimate? Well, if you have, we have some good news for you. League of Legends is getting a really nice feature.
In the latest patch, Riot added a new feature called “Display Champion Sound Notification,” which displays on-screen alerts for Global/ Semi-Global Abilities. Previously, abilities such as Kled Ultimate, Sion Ultimate, Corki Package, and others just played auditory cues to warn the players. However, once the feature is enabled, players will get an on-screen notification informing them whether a champion has used a Global/ Semi-Global Ability.
It is an excellent Quality of Life update for the game and will allow players with hearing disabilities to experience the game better. In addition, players who have difficulty distinguishing the sounds of abilities should welcome this change.
Now that we’ve covered the basics of “Display Champion Sound Notification,” let’s talk about how to use it.
Turning On Display Champion Sound Notification
The activation process of the feature is relatively simple. All the steps needed are listed below.
- Open the League of Legends Client.
- Hop into a game of League of Legends.
- Open the Options menu and look for the ‘Interface’ Tab.
- In the ‘Interface’ Tab, you will now find a new heading called “Accessibility.”
- There should be an option called “Display Champion Sound Notification.”
- Select the option and close the Settings Tab.
And Voilà! Now, you should get a visual indication every time the enemy Briar casts her ultimate.