Players can claim the free Track Rivals bundle in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 for a specific period of time. Here’s how you can claim the rewards for free.
Warzone season 4 has been a massive success content-wise. Infinity Ward and Activision have delivered a truckload of content for players and a new Warzone 2.0 map named Vondel. It seems like they will keep providing more content to the players.
Call of Duty always delivers players with free content ranging from blueprints to emblems. So for players who want free content, Prime Gaming and Activision have exciting surprises for them every month. Likewise, they introduced their newest prime gaming rewards for Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 fans, and it is called the Track Rivals Bundle.
How to Get the Prime Gaming “Track Rivals Bundle” in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0
Getting the “Track Rivals Bundle” is a piece of cake if you are already a member of Prime Gaming. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to Prime Gaming’s Call of Duty reward page
- Click on Get in-game content on the Track Rivals Bundle
- Log in to your Amazon account with the Prime Gaming subscription
- Make sure your Amazon Prime and Activision accounts are linked
- Authorize Prime Gaming to receive the content
After launching the game, the bundle will be automatically granted to your account. Go to the Weapons, Operators, or Barracks tab to access the latest in-game content from this limited-time Prime Gaming offer.
Track Rivals Bundle Contents
The Prime Gaming Track Rivals Bundle will give players the following items:
- “Straight Away” – Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Weapon Blueprint
- “Speed Boost” – Lachmann Sub SMG Weapon Blueprint
- “Dustmaker” – UTV Vehicle Skin
- “Heel Toe“– Hatchback Vehicle Skin
- “Racing Team” – Sticker
When will the Prime Gaming Rewards be Available?
Prime Gaming is already giving away the Track Rivals Bundle as a free reward to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 players. Players can redeem the “Track Rivals” Bundle from June 20, 2023, until July 20, 2023.