In Lego Fortnite, it is possible to plant seeds and farm. Here is how to do it in the game.
So, instead of trying to kill anyone on site, you are building up your own base, fighting the wildlife, and gathering different materials to improve yourself and your base.
Since this new game mode is a survival simulator, you will have plenty of food and resources. On top of that, you have the option to farm, too. So here we will go through how you can plant seeds and farm in Lego Fortnite.
Planting Seeds in Lego Fortnite
To plant seeds, you will need a few items first. Prepare yourself with:
- A shovel
- Garden plots and
- Desired seeds
Once you have all the items:
- Use the shovel to tilt the ground. This will gather up some soil from the ground.
- Now, use the fertilizer and the soil to create some garden plots.
- Fertilizers can be gained by feeding your domestic animals.
After you have crafted the garden plots, you can place the seeds in them. To plant it:
- Go to the Garden Plot and interact with it.
- Then used the seeds on the garden plots and wait for them to grow. You can find various seeds in the open-world chests.
Others are also reading How You Can Get a Glider in LEGO Fortnite.